• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fall cleaning

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
It's a rainy day in Salem. It started light this morning, but has steadily gotten heavier with rumbles of thunder and flashes of lightening. Not a good day to be running around town (although I did dig up fossils and plant bushes and a tree). I decided to get things ready for fall.

Going through my closet, I pulled all the summery things out. I had stashed a number of things in the secret storage, so those had to come out, as well. Then it was a mad dash over to the Museum, where I store out-of-season (and Gracie items I want to keep but not wear). While I was there, I grabbed a few things I can now wear. Thank goodness for the Magic Locker, letting me organize my closet without running home.

After that was finished, I regretfully woke Celeste up to purchase a display stand. Then back out into the rain.

Stopping in to see Nook, he had the sculpted hedge available. I'd been thinking about swapping out the picket fence I have for the hedge, but I've since grown in a white-azalea hedge and trees in front of the house, so I think I'll leave it alone.

I stopped off at Re-Tail to sell a couple of items and pick up the last of my rococo furniture that Cyrus has been refurbishing for me. The living room looks completely different now. I took out the ornate wall and opulent carpet, putting in the rose wall and neutral floor. I changed the furniture to gothic yellow and I really like it. I still need chairs (I have a sofa), but it is coming together.

The kitchen is still a bit off. I changed the ceramic tile (white and yellow squares) to the birch flooring. I like the soft grey. The challenge is finding a wallpaper that goes well with it and the rest of the setup. Currently trying the lattice wall, but I'm not sure. I might try living with it for a while.

Back