• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Family Guy Club

Can I join please .... even if my club is better then yours because it has so many choices and is not lame like your because yours has nothing at all and sucks so bad !

Blue_Alain said:
Can I join please .... even if my club is better then yours because it has so many choices and is not lame like your because yours has nothing at all and sucks so bad !
Lolwut?

Click this link if you want to watch the newest family guy out never seen on TV if you want to
watch it just click here.

Blue_Alain said:
Your so mean..

Kid Icarus said:
The JJ said:
Blue_Alain said:
Your so mean..
I Lol'd
Yeah i lol'd aswell at that :p

But its kinda mean if you ask me..

The JJ said:
Kid Icarus said:
The JJ said:
Blue_Alain said:
Your so mean..
I Lol'd
Yeah i lol'd aswell at that :p

But its kinda mean if you ask me..
Well it just the internet, not to be taken seriously.

I don't wanna join, but I just wanted to say that "anyone can join except people that hate me" actually made me laugh out loud, so kudos. ;)

Back