• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RP- Mekakucity Actors (kagerou Daze)

.:Mira:.
"well ok. If you don't wanna say anything else, then I'm gonna finish this puzzle." I continued to rootle through the puzzle box, occasionally glancing at the picture for reference.

Last edited:
.:Shiroko:.
I pointed to a broom, and pulled on Kuromi's skirt. She sighed, her eyes flashing red. In a split second a broom was infront of me. I let go of the skirt, and swept away all of the pieces of the puzzle.
"Snake."

- - - Post Merge - - -

.:Shiroko:.
I pointed to a broom, and pulled on Kuromi's skirt. She sighed, her eyes flashing red. In a split second a broom was infront of me. I let go of the skirt, and swept away all of the pieces of the puzzle.
"Snake."

.:Aki:.
I groaned, rolling around on the floor while sucking on a lollipop. "Big bro, I'm bored." I whined. He rolled his eyes from his spot on the sofa, nudging me with his foot.
"And?" He questioned.
"Find me something to do!" I exclaimed, my eyes turning red for a second so I could appear behind him. "Or I'm going to teleport all over the house again." I threatened. He shrugged, picking up a nearby book.
"Not my fault if you get dizzy afterwards." I pouted at his commented, hopping over the back of the sofa and sitting next to him. To pass time, I started to count the amount of planks of wood used for our flooring.

.:Kei:.
I watched Aki in amusement, though I kept the amusement hidden. We had been stuck inside for a few days now and I know that when she gets like this, she's more likely to strain her power and cause her to be bedridden from pure exhaustion. And as much I loved having peace and quiet; I worried about her when she got like that. I sat in silence with her for a few minutes longer before sighing and closing the book.
"Why don't we just go for a stroll around town? We could stop for ice cream?" I suggested. I watched her eyes flash red with a bright grin and she blipped to the door, slipping on her shoes in excitement. I rolled my eyes, pulling my own shoes on. "Don't overwork your power again, and don't use it in public like last time." I warned. She nodded eagerly, practically bouncing on her feet for me to hurry up.

.:Mira:.
I blinked. The pieces lay scattered around the floor. Sighing, I said, "Ok, you've got my attention. What is it?"

(So I'm just gonna bump this up... was kinda hoping this rp would take off as I don't find many people into MekakuCity Actors :/ )

(AAAAAH sorry I haven't posted much here in a few days ;v;)
.:Shiro:.
Pouting at Mira's lack of intrest, I stropped off in a huff, to track down the snake on my own.
On my way out, I bumped into Aki.
"Ah...um....." I muttered, and mumbled a "sorry".

(Tis fine. ^_^)

.:Aki:.
I shook my head quickly. "No, no. It's fine." I replied quickly, waving it off.
"Aki, are you coming or what? Ice cream awaits." Kei called. I blinked, having briefly forgotten what I was about to do.
"Oh yeah! Ice cream!" I exclaimed, running over to my brother.
"Did you really forget already?" He asked, rolling his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him in response.

Last edited:
(So forums are doing a derp where it doesn't update to show I've posted even though the thread itself shows my post. So, just kinda bumping it up to show I posted. XDDD)

Back