Fan-fic Posting Thread

BASTOISE99 said:
i'm getting caught up with other stuff bulerias...i must decline the contest...
Oook..... You missed on some great prizes, though, but this isn't the last of these kinds of contests... EVERYONE ELSE!!!!! FAN-FIC POSTING TIME!!!

Legend Of Zelda four Sorwds For the GC

Chapter 1

* Zelda znd Link are playing in the flowers while"love sweet love" is bieng played in the backround*
Zelda: Thanks Link I had a wonderful day today and as a reward I want to give you this sorwd. My mom gave it to my dad on thier first date and I want to give it to you. It is called the Four sowrd. It is said to reveal a speacil power when the wielders most love one is in peril. Anyways what I am trying to say Link is that I l...
Vati: Caaaaaaaaaa(he screams like a crow and capters Zelda and transforms to his regular form) HA HA HA, how sweet Link and Zelda playing to gether and being a boy friend and girlfriend. to bad you will never see her again. HA HA HA.
Zelda: Link save me!
Link: not so fast Vati. lets make a bet If I beat you in a fight then you will leave this world forever.
Vati: And if I win.
Link: If you win you can do what ever you want with me but you have to leave Zelda alone!
zelda: *whispers* Link no.
Vati: HA HA HA HA. Sounds good to me. But you do know you have no chance I am Vati Lord of everything evil and dark you have no chance!
Link: We will just have to see about that! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *ching* take that.
Vati:I took it and now I will send it back*makes a dark sowrd and strikes Link with it* HA HA HA HA. You do not stand a chance!
Zelda:Link save yourself while you still can!
*four sowrd falls out of his backpack*
Link:*thinks to himself* the four sowrd! It doesn't look speacail but it is the only sowrd right now that stands a chance!*graps sowrd and transforms into 4 links*
Vati: Nooooooooooooooo you figured uot the secret of the Four sowrd it abilty is activating Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.*dissapers*
Zelda: The four sorwd abilty...It activated.
Link: There is somthing I have longed to tell you. Zelda I love you.
Zelda:*blushes* I love you to.
*ends video game with them kissing each other(no not makeing out just kissing eachother on the lips)*

BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
i'm getting caught up with other stuff bulerias...i must decline the contest...
Oook..... You missed on some great prizes, though, but this isn't the last of these kinds of contests... EVERYONE ELSE!!!!! FAN-FIC POSTING TIME!!!
I know...If i entered this then i would be unable to finish my story for the acsb.

good luck to everyone else!

Bah, you guys aren't any fun.... OK, PKMNRULES wins, and BAMBAM get's second... and BASTOISE gets third for.... just for being here. He at least told me that he won't be able to write a fan-fic, while SPORGE27 didn't say anything... Your prizes are coming soon!

Back