• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fast or slow?

I'm going to try and keep myself to a one hour per day thing. Of course if I'm playing a lot of multi-player I'll make exceptions. Or if it's just rainy and boring out I'll probably play a lot on those days. But in the summer I won't play much on the weekends. Those are precious days dedicated to the outdoors and my friends. Although I'd probably rather be playing AC.

One hour per day!? @_@ That's craziness. I couldn't only play a game for a hour! I'd get nothing done!

IDK... I'll play it whenever i can, but I wont time travel or anything like that.

I'm going to try and keep myself to a one hour per day thing. Of course if I'm playing a lot of multi-player I'll make exceptions. Or if it's just rainy and boring out I'll probably play a lot on those days. But in the summer I won't play much on the weekends. Those are precious days dedicated to the outdoors and my friends. Although I'd probably rather be playing AC.

I know for sure on days I have off, I'll be playing much more. Or days that I have a massive fruit harvest. Or days that the new fish and insects for the season come.

Back