Spores
Tasty Cake
Vesta
Yellow Star Fragment
Vesta
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
Who's the best NPC in this game?
Personally I really like Sahara. Her dialog is funny and I love the mystery rugs and stuff. I also enjoy the new feature where you don't have to start a new conversation after you buy a rug and can mix it all in without breaking out of the conversation. (Anyone else noticed that? I have. It's incredibly helpful, since I always buy everything she has). She also sometimes yawns randomly or scratches her butt and it's frikin hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As for my other favorites I really like Celeste and Blathers. Celeste is so pretty and sweet and gives cool diys, but Blathers just makes me laugh lol. I love how squeamish he is towards bugs cuz I'm like "me too bro". And his puns are funny 'cuz Blathers is like an old man who can't make up jokes lmao. Plus he made his own museum. How smart do you gotta be to do that?!

as for my LEAST favorite...
call me weird, but I hate all of the Able Sisters.
Mable is just annoying (she gets RIGHT in your way in the clothing isle :rolleyes::rolleyes:) and she always looks disapproving. Hate her dialog, too. She's sorta like a chumpy cheap store owner who tries to be extra-nice so the customers will come back. I JUST WANT MY CLOTHES.
Sable... eh. At least she's not in my way. Her dialog is pretty boring and repetitive tho. I do like her simple design and how shy she is. It's actually pretty cute. Could be better, though. Not to be rude but she's pretty worthless once you get all of the patterns from her. : P
and Labelle... just takes up space in the plaza. I hate how I can feel her disapproving stare whenever I make an outfit for her that's not as good as she hoped. She's also shy, but in a rather rude way, unlike Sable. Definitely the worst NPC.

*HRM* sorry that was long lol.
So what are your opinions?
p.s don't say that you hate Redd. He's not a bad guy. Kinda hot ngl. He's just trash at replicating art, ok. CUT HIM SOME SLACK

I like Flick the most because I like how he looks. I thinks chameleons are adorable irl and I like his punk/rocker look. I’m also envious of his net, I don’t want a cute star net I want his. Also like the bug models especially the butterfly ones.

I like Flick the most because I like how he looks. I thinks chameleons are adorable irl and I like his punk/rocker look. I’m also envious of his net, I don’t want a cute star net I want his. Also like the bug models especially the butterfly ones.
Lol Flick. I thought he was a girl for the longest friggin time

I would have to say my favorites would be (not based on what they sell/do) Redd, Celeste, and Kicks. I like Redds overall design and uniqueness with his shady personality. For Celeste, I am a huge fan of her design (I think she is one of the best looking ACNH characters). Lastly, I think Kicks has an awesome design as well, and his dialogue and personality is great!

One of my favorites is Pascal, though I liked what he said in NL better than in NH and also, I never liked the mermaid set so I wished he brought us a different set.

I also like Saharah for her appearance (though I wish you could see her eyes), personality and for the wallpapers and flooring. I would love there to be a furniture piece that has rugs sticking out of it like her bag. Some nice rugs but a shame we can’t use them outside :/

Celeste is really cute and sweet too and I like a few of the recipes; don’t care about the astronaut, vehicle, shuttle and wands though.

My favorite current npc that doesn’t give you anything (yet) is blathers. I think he is so cute when you give him bugs (i also sympathize cuz i hate bugs that much too) and when he gets excited to tell me facts. I’m a history enthusiast so I appreciate his facts and passion :).
Post automatically merged:

Lol Flick. I thought he was a girl for the longest friggin time

Same here lol...

My favorites are Celeste and Sable. Celeste is just so adorable, and I love that she gives really cute recipes. I also love space and star related things as well. Sable has always been one of my favorites because she is so cute, and I am also shy so I can relate to her a lot. I love how friendly she is when she warms up to you too. I also love that they give her a backstory, as sad as it is. I do also love Isabelle, she really is pointless in this game kind of but since she was my favorite in New Leaf and Smash, I guess I'm biased lol.

I do have some honorable mentions (I love so many NPCs lol). I love Flick and I am glad he's in this game. His style is awesome, and he is just so adorable with his shyness and how passionate he is about art and bugs. I also love Gulliver, he's just hilarious with his puns and he gives cool gifts.

My least favorite...I always say Redd is my least favorite. I'm sorry, I know you said not to pick him but he is just so shady and knows what he's doing selling fake art. But honestly I have come to dislike Wisp even more just because he is so pointless and looking for his parts is tedious considering that the gifts he gives are lame. I also dislike Timmy and Tommy, even though I find them adorable, solely because of how they follow you everywhere. Mable doesn't bother me as much because she's not usually directly behind me, but Timmy and Tommy will literally creep behind you.

My favorite so far is Zipper. Love his design and the mystery surrounding him makes him rather interesting, I wish he'd be a bit more involved than just during Bunny Day.
The other characters aren't as great, perhaps due to the fact that they become very repetitive after a while, but some of them are still quite charming:
I like Sable because of her little character arc she went through while getting to know her.
Blathers and Celeste are pretty cute, nice designs and I like Blathers' quirks.
The dodos are both fun, each in their own way. I love the memes of Wilbur saving the player's character.
I love Flick's weirdness.

Blathers from the stable crew, Redd for visiting. And I get the feeling I like Isabelle more than most here too

So far, probably Flick, because his dialogue about bugs stays entertaining no matter how many times I've seen it. His "get ready to transcend" when doing a bug-catching contest is one of my favorite lines in the whole game lol. His design is also pretty cool, and a definite improvement over Nat. I also like Kicks a lot, but that's more because I've liked his design and personality ever since CF than for anything specific to NH. digby when tho

My favorites definitely have to be Sable, Blathers, Celeste, and Leif. <3

I always loved how you actually had to form a relationship with Sable in the games to unlock certain features. And I love how she opens up to you about her family, and gets so happy to see you. She's too cute <3

Like you said, I love that Blathers hates bugs cuz I'm the same exact way. I also love how he has the most dialogue out of everyone in the game. I actually donate every item one by one to hear what he has to say about each donation :)

Celeste is just the cutest and like her, I love stargazing and astrology, so I think her role in the game is awesome. Her DIYs are really cool too so I always look forward to seeing her <3.

I also love Leif! In real life I have many houseplants, and I am constantly gardening outside, so the little plant store he has is just my favorite! And I mean come on, he's the cutest lil sloth ever I just love him so much!!!

...also I really miss Tortimer </3 I loved him tooo! and OMG K.K. SLIDER IS LIKE THE BEST TOO <33

My least favorite definitely has to be.... and I think this is a very unpopular opinion..... Isabelle. Ever since her introduction to the franchise I have disliked her greatly haha. She's cute and all but I just.... don't like talking to her every day, and besides that morning announcement she's pretty useless imo...

p.s..... I kinda hate Redd

My least favorite definitely has to be.... and I think this is a very unpopular opinion..... Isabelle. Ever since her introduction to the franchise I have disliked her greatly haha. She's cute and all but I just.... don't like talking to her every day, and besides that morning announcement she's pretty useless imo...

p.s..... I kinda hate Redd
I think Isabelle is worthless in every way. The memes are funny but she isn't.
Redd is amazing. I hate u rn. no jk lmao

I love flick! His dialog is amazing in both Japanese and English and I love his whole design. Also love Pascal, he’s so cute, and I like his little sayings. I also think Lief is very sweet and feel bad when I don’t need anything from him.
I don’t have a problem with Isabelle or redd, but c.j. I find obnoxious, and I feel like Sahara is somehow always manages to be in my way when I am doing something important or photobombing when my villagers are doing cute stuff (I know that is imaginary/petty). Also the ghost stuff is not my favorite.

934D9E8F-B208-401E-92DE-10AFD8320261.png

i would literally die for celeste

Flick. Why? Dorky lizard boy. Enough said. Did I forget to mention lizard? I might have.

Gulliver has the best stuff, apart from the hats and wigs. I only really like it when I get Gulliver or Redd lately, because there's still a lot I need from them.

Redd, Gulliver, Gullivarr, and Flick. Once I've got all my bug models, Flick will fall off the list.

Tom Nook is my favorite. He's so chubby and adorable, and I just love the way he types away on his laptop without his paws ever even reaching it, lmao. So yeah, I adore this chubby tanuki.

I'm not a huge fan of Chip because of the trouble he makes you go through before you can sell him fish. Saharah is not my fav either, as her stock never updates and I have all the rugs I'm looking for! My favorite is Celeste! I love her design and it always feels special when she comes. She's the one I'm usually most excited to see!

Celeste and Blathers are my favorite! They’re both so cute and I’m a scientist so I relate to them a lot 🥰

My least favorite is CJ with the whole influencer vibe he has :/ it’s just a bit much sometimes and can get annoying.. I do appreciate him buying my fish at higher prices even with his “challenges” tho!

Back