Fav NPC New Horizons?

Celeste, Flick and Sable.
I always like Celeste due to her connections with the stars and stuff. My favorite thing was designing the constellations back then.
Flick seems cool and likes to make sculptures (which are awesome).
Although Sable always seem shy at first, I always liked developing our friendship where she gets happy every time you talk to her. I do make an effort to talk to her every time I walk into the store.

Leif with his cute looking cart of green goodies. He comes by once every two weeks or so now... Which is not a lot when you have reset your town. I am craving for more bushes ! More !

Kicks is a favorite of mine because of his shop theme in NL. If Isabell is included in the NPC bunch, her too, for no reason at all.
I also like Flick and CJ because they're pretty cool.

my most favorite npcs in the game are definitely flick and celeste.
i find celeste absolutely pure and i love her connection to the stars and rest of the universe. i read somewhere that she can't fly which is why she likes stargazing this much and it absolutely made me adore her even more (if it was even possible). i also love how cute she looks with that huge pink ribbon of hers, she's 10/10 kind of character. i'm always excited to see her visit my island.
and flick... well, seems like he has the same fashion as me and i really like his overall design. dude looks very cool. his whole existence seems very cool to be honest. i wish it was possible to actually have him on my island all the time. 😩

Flick, mainly because I can relate to him in terms of headcannons. I headcannon him as autistic due to his spin (special interest) on bugs.

my most favorite npcs in the game are definitely flick and celeste.
i find celeste absolutely pure and i love her connection to the stars and rest of the universe. i read somewhere that she can't fly which is why she likes stargazing this much and it absolutely made me adore her even more (if it was even possible). i also love how cute she looks with that huge pink ribbon of hers, she's 10/10 kind of character. i'm always excited to see her visit my island.
and flick... well, seems like he has the same fashion as me and i really like his overall design. dude looks very cool. his whole existence seems very cool to be honest. i wish it was possible to actually have him on my island all the time. 😩

omg the bit about celeste is so cute.
but yep i also really really love celeste design. so aside from flick, she’s also my favorite.
probably one of the best design in all of animal crossing with that cute lil bow. and in terms of items you can get from an NPC, she’s really up there. like, it’s VERY exciting when she’s visiting.

Probably Label (Labelle? Idk what to call her). She got class and I was pleasantly surprised at the clothing she makes! The whole Able family does have a very nice design though, but close behind Label I would probably put C.J just for the simple fact he gets me tons of income every time he visits

Gulliver and Celeste!! Love the items. But I do appreciate whenever Kicks is around, I love buying bags and purses and stuff.

My favourites are Flick, Redd and Celeste!

Flick is my all-time fav because of his design and personality. I really hope that his net is an event-exclusive at some point because I want it!!!
Redd is everyone's favourite cousin. He also is probably the most useful NPC in terms of awards because without him the art section of the museum will never get done.
Celeste is also very cute and would be an excellent NPC. Oh how we need owl villagers!!! I already got all of her DIYs so now she only gives me fragments but I still like her.

Pascal but he'll probably always be my favorite because..otter <3 plus his wisdom.

I'm not going to say my least favorite lol because I'd probably be hated for it lol...

I don't know. Probably Flick because he buys bugs for a better price.

I love almost all NPCs but I'll never not stan for Celeste. I haven't even met her in NH yet but I love her. I also love Blathers, I like how his NH dialogue is so much more interesting than it was in NL.

If we're talking new characters, Daisy Mae is the best. She's just so cute and the snot on her nose cracks me up.

On the other hand, I'm not a fan of Flick. I really like his net but he beats around the bush way too much. It's funny the first couple of times, after that I just want him to hurry up and buy my bugs.

i love isabelle! celeste is a close second -- i especially like taking constellation frags to her to get stories.

Redd, I only ever used online guides so I've never been scammed by him, so imo he's always been a 100% trustworthy art dealer 😅

I like Celeste and Saharah
Celeste=im so happy when I see her because it's a sign that there's a meteor shower :D
Saharah= I'm so excited to buy some rugs,wallpaper,flooring when I see her in my island :D

Back