Favorite and least favorite Animal Crossing game?

Dylan Crosser

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Hey everyone! I just wanna know what your fav/least fav ac game is and why. My favorite is new leaf, and my least favorite is wild world.
Favorite is NL because there is so much to do, and pwp's are awesome
Least favorite is WW because there is like nothing to do XD and the town looks like a desert lol.

Favourite is New Leaf, least favourite is Wild World. While Wild World was alright, I felt the touch screen controls for movement was a little forced. I was always the type who would lose his stylus.. so moving around efficiently was annoying.

Favourite is New Leaf, least favourite is Wild World. While Wild World was alright, I felt the touch screen controls for movement was a little forced. I was always the type who would lose his stylus.. so moving around efficiently was annoying.

couldn't you use the d-pad?

WW had better dialogue and extensive museum talk from Blathers, now it's "Oh! This reminds me of when I was under my mothers wing" to every single thing you donate.

What his mother has to do with a T-Rex skull, I'll never know.

I dislike the NL villagers so intensely, I can no longer play with the sound on.

I couldn't go back to WW, as NL's graphics and play are far superior.

WW had better dialogue and extensive museum talk from Blathers, now it's "Oh! This reminds me of when I was under my mothers wing" to every single thing you donate.

What his mother has to do with a T-Rex skull, I'll never know.

I dislike the NL villagers so intensely, I can no longer play with the sound on.

I couldn't go back to WW, as NL's graphics and play are far superior.

True, blathers' museum song and dance is not very good in NL. (he's called "blathers" for a reason, right?) But I don't really know about villagers in WW because I haven't played that game much, simply because I don't like it.

Last edited:
True, blathers' museum song and dance is not very good in NL. (he's called "blathers" for a reason, right?) But I don't really know about villagers in WW because I haven't played that game much, simply because I don't like it.

Exactly!
He 'blathers' on!

Now he's basically mute. o_O

My favorite Crossing game is easily New Leaf- it has the best graphics, (in my opinion) cutest animations and animals, and there is lots to do! Especially considering the Welcome Amiibo update recently came out- lots of people enjoyed that.

I haven't played this game yet, but just by looking at it visually, my least favorite is Wild World. The graphics are a bit dull, character and object models are slightly blocky, and based on what I've read their is nothing to do in the game.

Best: New leaf, it's great and by far the most in-depth version of the series. Being mayor and getting to build stuff for your town is a great bonus that sets it far ahead.

Worst: ACF . Only because I never played it.

Back