• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite animal type in new leaf/Types you wish were put into the game?

I love the hamsters and octopus ^__^

Specifically GRAHAM and TAKOYA.

Ramune is cute too

Cats and cubs! Seriously love the deer and hamster additions too.

Cats and deer are my favorite. c: I can't think of any species I'd love to see added, though!

I love the new deer villagers

I wish they were lemurs

Bears, Elephants, and Penguins.
It'd be cool if they had aliens and dragons/lizards.

I like the deer! *u*

I wish there were more Wolf types...

Oh! And I wish there were like- Monkey types! I love monkeys <3

I like the deer! *u*

I wish there were more Wolf types...

Oh! And I wish there were like- Monkey types! I love monkeys <3

Def agree with the wolf and deer types. Too bad Red is a fox and Tortimer is a tortoise, would love to have their types as neighbors.

The cats and bears are my favorite animal types. I wish they had Weasels/Ferrets/Mink like animals ^^

Cats are my faves, I really like most of them. I was sad when I saw New Leaf added only two new cats, one of which is kinda ugly, IMO. Kangaroos are also in my top tier, we need more of those (and Octopi).
And yeah, lizards would be pretty cool, I guess that new green reptile guy in NL kinda is one. Otters would be cute, but we have Pascal and Lyle :c Maybe a couple beavers? I dunno.

Back