• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Animals you wish to return from previous Animal Crossings?

ACWarrior15

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
My favorite animals I hope are in AC: 3DS and of course in my village are:

Static(Squirel), Me and Static were completly best friends on AC:CF. He sounds depressed at the beginning but if you befriend him, he is so cool!

Pekoe(Cub), Pekoe you could say was my "Girlfriend" on AC:CF, and she is adorable and fun to talk to. She sent me chocolates on Valentines Day. :)

Now whats yours?

Rowan (Tiger) he hasn't been in my town but he is in my friends town I talk to him every day :p

Ralf/Rolf I never get his name right (dog or something idk) I remember he used to not wear clothes sometimes it was funny him walking around naked in the town in WW

There was already a thread for this but i cant find it.
Pretty much i want most of them to return, i wouldn't care if some of the uglies left (like some ewwy frogs, and bulls)

I have a lot of favorites, like Rowan is in my CF and WW, I love him! But my top 3 favorites have to be,
Kiki
Whitney
Daisy
I love all of them :)

It's not from a previous game, but they should make a new cat villager called Nyan.

She'd be wearing the rainbow shirt.

[size=-50]I know you read these forums, Nintendo. Do it.[/size] щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

It's not from a previous game, but they should make a new cat villager called Nyan.

She'd be wearing the rainbow shirt.

[size=-50]I know you read these forums, Nintendo. Do it.[/size] щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

I agree with this idea...DO IT! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Rover - (not just as an introductory but as a villager too)
Fang
Apollo
Tangy
Kabuki
Whitney
Pinky

I'm pretty sure if the animal's been in all 3 games so far, they'll be in 3DS. They wouldn't just drop animals (Such as Pierce, Daisy etc.) like that.

Bunnie (bunny), Wolfgang (wolf), Chevre (goat), and Cookie (dog). I don't know if Chevre and Bunnie will come back because I only saw them in the GameCube version. I was really happy to see Bob (cat) in the trailer.

KirbyHugger, I also love Stitches! (in the German game his name is actually Berry) He looks so freaking cool!! :D And Himawri, I was also very glad seeing Bob (German name Jens :D) in one of the trailer, he's one of my favourites as well! And I also love Rod! (Manni) This purple mouse, it was always so funny seeing a little mouse talking only about big muscles and stuff xD

Back