• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Animals you wish to return from previous Animal Crossings?

Peanut (Squirel) she has always been in my town and is my best freind and Teddy (Bear) he was always in my town to and was my 2nd favorite and last Portia (Dog) she was in my accf town she is my 3rd.

Portia lives in my town and my best friend is Rosie.
I really want Rowan, and I want Daisy to return.

I really don't mean to be rude, but what's the point of this? At the new trailer, they mentioned all animals will be returning.

If it was a different case, I would want Dotty, Stitches, Bill, Tangy......

I hope all the villages look different. I am afraid that the malls will be the same or something xD

What new trailer?

It's not the "NEW NEW NEW that came out today" trailer, but there WAS a translation.

They mention all these stuff that we knew from the start. They mentioned "New animals will be joining blah blah, and old ones will be returning."

But they never mentioned ALL of the old ones are returning, soooo.....

The trailer was there since like July or June.

I know that trailer, but in your previous post, you said ALL previous animals are returning, when that won't happen.

I really hope some of the ones that were only in the GameCube AC return. There were some great characters that didn't deserve to be cut from Wild World/City Folk.

None... Rolf maybe? No matter what they'll have animals I hate and animals I don't hate. I never got very attached to any of them.

I really hope some of the ones that were only in the GameCube AC return. There were some great characters that didn't deserve to be cut from Wild World/City Folk.

Some animals are understandable why they were cut like Leigh and Quetzal(I think they were both cut, I've never seen them except in GC)

They looked like Native Americans, which I think is why they were cut, otherwise they were just 2 of the many that couldn't fit in WW because of the lack of space.

They actually resemble native Mexicans, but that's still no reason to be cut from the game. A lot of the "native" clothes, accessories, furniture, etc. are all still in the game too. So I'm hoping it was due to lack of space, as you said.

Yeah, but if it was due to lack of space, they could've returned in city folk, so they might never come back, and I really liked those two characters.

Favourites - :-

Whitney, greyish female wolf,
Tank, Male rhino with leaf on his head,
Poncho, male bear, dark blue, I think.

There's probably a few more, but I can't remember them.

Glad to hear Bob is coming back! He's my fave! Goldie was also a sweetie! I can't remember the alligator I tried so hard to get into my town... Alfred? Help me out here! I think it started with an "a". :D

I want Ace back. He hasn't appeared since the GCN version. =(

Really I'd like all of the original six to return. I'm thinking all of the rest have returned in past AC games, though.

Back