• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Animals you wish to return from previous Animal Crossings?

Ah yes, Bob. I remember that cat. I thought I'd forgotten Bob.

And Blanca. Hopefully she'll be in it aswell. But the question is, how would Nintendo keep her face paintings suitable for all ages though?

DANG IT! They brought Astrid back! The one animal I was happy to be rid of... and they bring her back.

I'm just kidding of course. As much as I loathe Astrid, I'm so, so happy that they might be bringing back old villagers. Even if Astrid moves into my town, (and knowing my luck, she will) it's nothing a little hit with a net can't solve. :p

Glad to hear Bob is coming back! He's my fave! Goldie was also a sweetie! I can't remember the alligator I tried so hard to get into my town... Alfred? Help me out here! I think it started with an "a". :D
I think you mean Alfonso, He is really nice! :D

I think you mean Alfonso, He is really nice! :D

YES, Alfonso!!! I LOVED that gator! :D Thank you! LOL I want him back. I think I found him in a friend's town and tried to persuade him to move to my town. Wasn't that how it worked? Your friends' animals might move into your town once you've visited them? Or am I making all that up? lol It's been a long time since I've played, since I don't have time to get on the Wii much any more. My hybrids are all locked away in my house, and I'm sure the weeds have overtaken my little town of PB&J! :D

Alfonso is awesome, but Butch and Ribbot are better. They always give me free stuff. xD
Also, Alfonso and I had a rare fish competition and he took my seahorse! I wanted to donate it. :c

DANG IT! They brought Astrid back! The one animal I was happy to be rid of... and they bring her back.

I'm just kidding of course. As much as I loathe Astrid, I'm so, so happy that they might be bringing back old villagers. Even if Astrid moves into my town, (and knowing my luck, she will) it's nothing a little hit with a net can't solve. :p

Astris currently lives in my GC town right now and I HATE her so much, omg and she lives right next to...Jambette, luckily I got one of my hated villagers out of town a few days ago though.
I am upset Astrid is back, but I guess it's fine since others will be back too, hoping for all the sheep, Leigh, and Quetzal, I really want Quetzal.

I really liked Bones the dog. He was always so sweet.
I was so sad when he moved away.

I also liked Dotty a lot.

They better leave my Whitney, Nate, Peanut, Roald, Aurora, Vesta, Roscoe and Ribot alone. Eloise too. And my brother's favorite Tabby.

I hope there are Ozzie, Valise, Poppy, Rocco and Dizzy in it
But more important to me are more new species like deer
hopefully there are bats, that would be awesome

Well I'm quite lucky because my favourite characters have been shown in the trailers so far :D But, I'd quite like to see Pekoe. I've only ever played Wild World so I've never actually had her in my town, but i've seen her in videos on youtube and she just looks adorable!

Back