• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite childhood TV show?

It depends on the age of childhood. I was definitely a nickelodeon kid before my teen years gravitated me to full time youtube for a source of entertainment.

It's disheartening learning about stuff through those documentaries. I was too young for some of these shows mentioned (All That, The Amanda Show).

But it still hits hard.

i used to really like watching dora the explorer, spongebob and bob the builder

tween-wise, definitely victorious, iCarly and big time rush. vividly remember watching the iCarly and big time rush crossover episode when it aired on nickelodeon!!

One show I didn’t mention was Blue’s Clues. I remember watching that show. It rarely aired at times I was watching TV, so it wasn’t often.

When I was 5: Dexter’s Laboratory and Johnny Bravo

When I was 9: Yo Gabba Gabba

When I was 9 or 10: Adventure Time

Younger childhood (2-6)
  • Sesame Street
  • Dora the Explorer
  • Blues Clues
  • Bear in the Big Blue House
  • Kleo the Misfit Unicorn
  • Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat
  • Magic School Bus
  • Timothy Goes to School
  • Bob the Builder
I could name dozens of others, but I feel like those were the ones I watched/liked the most

Older childhood (7-11)
  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Kim Possible
  • Recess
  • Suite Life of Zack and Cody
  • Hannah Montana
  • Wizards of Waverly Place
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • The Smurfs (1980s version - way before my time, but we had a "retro cartoons" channel)
  • Alvin & the Chipmunks (1980s version - also on the retro cartoons channel)

disney:
- lizzie miguire
- hannah montana
- the suite life of zack and cody
- even stevens
- wizards of waverly place
- phineas and ferb
- that's so raven

nickelodeon:
- icarly
- drake and josh
- fairly oddparents
- rugrats
- dora the explorer
- blue's clues

cartoon network:
- scooby doo
- dexter's labratory
- courage the cowardly dog
- powerpuff girls
- teen titan
- totally spies

When I was really little, the first shows I remember liking were Barney, The Big Comfy Couch, and Blue's Clues. Throughout the rest of my childhood, I liked shows like CatDog, SpongeBob, Rugrats, Dexter's Laboratory, Doug, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, Hannah Montana, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Arthur, Rocko's Modern Life, The Wild Thornberry's, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Recess, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, Scooby Doo, Goosebumps, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Full House, American Idol, Fear Factor, Survivor, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Powerpuff Girls, Pokémon, Looney Tunes, Hey Arnold, The Fairly OddParents, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Twilight Zone, Totally Spies, Phineas and Ferb, and so on

If I had to narrow it down, then my favorites of those from different points in my childhood would probably be The Big Comfy Couch, Rugrats, Pokémon, SpongeBob, Full House, Scooby Doo, Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, American Idol, and That's so Raven

Mines are: 101 Dalmatians (animated 1997), Power Rangers (the old one, but I only watched it with my brother who is a year younger than me.), Pepper Ann, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug (original Nickelodeon one, I have seen the Disney version. It's meh), Rugrats, PPG (old one), Scooby Doo, CatDog, Dexter's Laboratory, The Angry Beavers, SpongeBob (yes, he counts too. Especially the older season).

Education stuff: Reading Rainbow, Lamb Chop's Play-Along, Barney the Dinosaur (yes, I was one of those kids. But not for long.), Sesame Street, Wishbone and Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.

Anime: Sailor Moon and Pokemon (not at first though, I actually hated Pokemon when it came out lol😭)

And......

South Park, I accidentally seen it when I was 8/9 years old. I had no clue until later that it premiered at time I first saw it. Since then I had watched it a lot (more when I was a Teenager).

I loved The Powerpuff Girls as well as a number of other Cartoon Network shows from back in those days. I also like Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents on Nick.

I was a kid in the late 60s to mid-70s and kid's TV shows were a bit different back then:

Wallace & Ladmo-This was a local kid's show that had comedy bits and classic cartoons.It was a lot of fun to watch.The humor was aimed at adults as much as it was aimed at kids.

Mr.Roger's Neighborhood- Mt favorite sweater-wearing adult of all time.

The Monkees- After this show's primetime run ended and it went into syndication and I watched it quite a lot.It was funny and it had great music.

Captain Kangaroo- Another great kid's show with the classic puppets and people combination.

Warner Brothers/Looney Tunes cartoons- The best and funniest short cartoons ever made.

Star Trek-The Original Series- Like The Monkees I watched this when it went into syndication in the early 70s.Live long and prosper.

The Wonderful World of Disney- Before The Disney Channel and Disney Plus there was this show.It had an assortment of classic Disney movies and animated features every Sunday evening.

The first show I remember watching as a child was Codename: Kids Next Door, but I also loved Ben 10, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and several others as well.

I was obsessed with invader Zim for most if not all of my later childhood I was extremely Hyperfixated on it I had a lot of merch and still have some of it (Almighty tallest purple was my weird childhood crush lol)

All-time favorite -- Spongebob Squarepants

Other favorites include Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, Fairly Oddparents, Blue's Clues, Tom & Jerry, and Art Attack.

Back