Favorite Film Director(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Aaron said:
Ricano said:
M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN.

No.
James Cameron and Edgar Wright, I guess.
M%20Night%20Shyamalan.jpg
What a twist!

David said:
cuth13 said:
Everyone else is just saying Alfred Hitchcock because Nikoking said it first.
Serious? Then you're very ignorant.
It's the truth. I'm 100% sure of it. If Nikoking hadn't mentioned that director, there probably would be very few people here that would have mentioned it also.

cuth13 said:
David said:
cuth13 said:
It's the truth. I'm 100% sure of it. If Nikoking hadn't mentioned that director, there probably would be very few people here that would have mentioned it also.
I like him not only because we share a name, but because of Rear Window. I dunno, I liked that movie. Probably because I find Jimmy Stuart hilarious.

cuth13 said:
David said:
cuth13 said:
He's the king of thrillers. A lot of film makers around today draw inspiration from his work. People don't just say hitchcock because niko said it.

Okay then, everyone that said Hitchcock, please describe why you like him and what your favorite movie of his is and why.

Lisamilitz said:
cuth13 said:
Okay then, everyone that said Hitchcock, please describe why you like him and what your favorite movie of his is and why.
What the *censored.3.0* is your problem? :/
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!

cuth13 said:
cuz he's da bom.

psycho, due to shower scene.

cuth13 said:
I'll give you three reason why he's awesome.

1. Psycho
2. The Birds
3. Rear Window

Psychonaut said:
cuth13 said:
cuz he's da bom.

I love Pyscho. One of my favorite movies for sure.

Psychonaut said:
cuth13 said:
cuz he's da bom.

I have a story for this too. XD

One year we were decoarting for Christmas and I took out the little porcleain snowman and his arms were spread in front of him, as were his legs, and when I took him out, in between and arm and leg was the movie: Psycho. I basically chucked him at a wall and yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back