• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite less popular villager?

Vivian and Cleo. They are both adorable. Vivian at least gets some attention because she's a wolf and the wolf villagers are well-liked but Cleo? She is really thrown at the bottom of the barrel and I think that's sad.

Flurry. I think she' I loved her in NL but she seems different to me in NH and I don't vibe with her at all anymore. : ( Moving her to my friends switch as well as ray, judy, and a few others as a thank you present though.

edit: you ever just misread the title lmao

1589134293570.jpeg
Gonzo is Baby. I saw so many People liking him, but he is still Untiered for some reason. I don’t know what any Koala can do to be liked, other than Melba?

The Rest is pretty much mentioned here, so i just say the Big Bear Villagers in general (Groucho, Grizzly, Curt, Pinky, Tutu, Ike, etc.) Almost all of them are either Untiered or really low. What is it and People not liking big Animals? The Bears look all so cuddly and cute, like a life size Plushy. I don’t get it.

Back