• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Mobile Games

Autumn247

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5508-2335-7117
Friday the 13th Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Red Christmas Stocking
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Cocotryoshka
Tasty Cake
Matryoshka Doll
What’s everyone’s favorite mobile games?

Lately these have been mine:

Pokemon Go, mainly cause it’s a great way to push myself to get outdoors and walk

Pokémon Sleep, because it motivates me to get good sleep every night and stop staying up super late

Wylde Flowers, this is the coziest little farm/life sim game I’ve played lately and I love it so much! Highly recommend it, especially for spooky season as there’s a witchy element to it too!

Chess Universe Plus (on Apple Arcade) : I’m trying to learn how to play chess better so this has been helpful and is fun

Hello Kitty Island Adventure: Another Apple Arcade game that is so much fun and cozy, you play as your own custom Sanrio like character and to quests and stuff on the island with the other Sanrio characters. It’s one of my favorites

One that I want to try playing is a game called Tomagatchi Adventure Kingdom. It looks so cute!

Some others that I play regularly that I enjoy are Yugioh Duel Links and Magic The Gathering: Arena because I love TCG games but don’t really have anybody to play them with so I play online :)

pikmin bloom, because i love to go on walks, so it's nice to get little rewards from it.

sky: children of the light, because it lets me know when i get a new light from someone and i also like to occasionally play it on mobile when i'm too lazy.

Back