• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite new feature?

Stargirl

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Hey guys, with the release date creeping closer and closer more and more New Leaf videos are popping up on YouTube! These tend to show the new features of the game and I was wondering if you had a favorite. :)
I honestly love everything that's new in the game- especially getting to be mayor and Club Tortimer- but my absolute favorites are Swimming, walking barefoot, and takeout coffee.

What about you guys?

(also, this is my first ever thread! yay! :D)

Apart from all of it, I think also getting to be the mayor and being able to have more control of the shop times (as I only get to play at night after work, housework, dinner etc hahaha!) is a great thing.

Having the community projects will be fun and of course the island is a nice addition.

OK I'm gonna stop before I've listed everything :rolleyes:

I think my favorite mew feature is all the ways we can customize our appearance now. I always liked being able to pick different parts of my clothing in Magician's Quest and I thought "why doesn't Animal Crossing have this?" Now we do! :3

Clothing options, improved graphics, bigger towns, new villiagers and conversations, and customizing the town.
Also, it being portable. I liked CF, minus the AI, but AC does better being portable. :3

This may sound stupid... but I think my favorite new "feature" is actually that there are now so many different fruits. :D haha
I guess I always loved planting many many fruit trees in the previous games.
And now in NL there are sooo many new fruits and of course the delicious/perfect fruits.

I think I'm most excited for having a time restriction on shop expansion and stuff. Not to mention when Nook's is closed I can still sell at R. Parkers. It just makes things harder to attain and I look forward to working towards them. I didn't like having Nookington's after 4 days of playing, I want the challenge!

Choosing your own color palettes for making patterns. This adds a whole new style of customization!

How did I forget to mention this! This has pretty much made me so much more interested in designing patterns. I've actually got a folder full of designs I came up with on my computer right now.

How did I forget to mention this! This has pretty much made me so much more interested in designing patterns. I've actually got a folder full of designs I came up with on my computer right now.

Lol I have three pages documents on my Ipad!

I love the fact that we're the mayor and can customize our town. Also I love the color palette thing too! Most of all I love that we're taller and can customize our outfits more. The funny thing is that around four years ago my best friend and I were playing City Folk and we were talking about how we should be able to wear pants, skirts, shirts (for girls), and other stuff about how we should be able to change our shoes. Now we can!

I'll be predictable and say public works... back when my friends and I played Wild World, our biggest wish was to be able to place furniture outside! So our wishes finally got granted :D
My next favorite is probably the custom pallets for designing! And the fact that we can buy shoes!

OH WAIT I FORGOT MY FAVORITE ONE OF ALL!!!!
friking SWIMMING/DIVING! <3 <3 <3

My favourite is Club Tortimer. :) I like meeting people from other countries on there, even though we usually can't understand each other. ^^;

I'm just excited for a new game. There wasn't really a whole lot to do in CF, and with all of these features this one brings I can't really decide on just one that I like the most.

So many to choose from, but community projects. Definitely helps you make your town so much more unique

Im excited to just download AC onto my 3DS and have it with me all the time! I always have my 3DS on me for streetpass and the step counter so I love that they are making ACNL downloadable.

Also, I like how social they made the game, so you can take pictures in the game and the QR codes. so many people are sharing things online and making blogs and such. Its kind of like minecraft, AC is going to take over the web. haha.

from the trailers on the eshop i can say that the 3D looks amazing. the tall characters are great and the improved graphics are awesome. There is pretty much nothing i don't look forward to for this game.

Back