• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite new feature?

I am going to name the more minor ones because obviously everyone is excited to be mayor and build community projects ect... I am extremely excited for the game to go portable, especially that the portable system it is going to has a joystick (circle pad, w/e) which will allow for smooth gameplay. this really isnt a feature, but a MAJOR plus! Also excited for a better WiFi experience with more to do because of the island and the improved graphics and extra little animations like sparkling flowers that have been watered and the dripping animation of the flowers that are being watered. I am sort of a graphics snob (I know, don't flame ): ) and the game will seriously look really good. City folk, which had good graphics, with more added on is a good way to describe it. The extra bugs and fish is sort of exciting too I guess.

I am going to name the more minor ones because obviously everyone is excited to be mayor and build community projects ect... I am extremely excited for the game to go portable, especially that the portable system it is going to has a joystick (circle pad, w/e) which will allow for smooth gameplay. this really isnt a feature, but a MAJOR plus! Also excited for a better WiFi experience with more to do because of the island and the improved graphics and extra little animations like sparkling flowers that have been watered and the dripping animation of the flowers that are being watered. I am sort of a graphics snob (I know, don't flame ): ) and the game will seriously look really good. City folk, which had good graphics, with more added on is a good way to describe it. The extra bugs and fish is sort of exciting too I guess.
I'm a graphics fanatic too! Again, this is where my OCD kicks in. I love the taller characters. I also love the refined graphics, the shining grass, the detailed trees, and even the river looks pretty realistic. I can't look back to the older games, now that I've seen this advanced Animal Crossing details.

Even on Guitar Hero, I've noticed the Wii version of the notes are plain and bland, but on my PS3 they are shiny and colourful! I don't know why in such a graphics snob, but I guess I just am.

It's not so much of a new feature, but I like the fact that, despite all of the new music, they kept the music for Christmas Eve! I just loved that music so much and it gave it such a holiday feel! Looking forward to playing in Wintertime.. and Spring, for that matter... oh, and Summer! And while I'm at it, maybe Autumn too. :p

OMG, my first post! Anyway, my favorite is probably the swimming, something I've been waiting for since AC:GC.

Im super excited to customize the exterior of my house to a japanese theme! of course theres millions of other things too, but most excited about another AC game! woot

Im super excited to customize the exterior of my house to a japanese theme! of course theres millions of other things too, but most excited about another AC game! woot

I'm sooo looking forward to that, too! Don't know if I'll go for the japanese style house, but I love the fact that we finally have more possibilities to customize the exterior.
My favourite new feature is the island. Not only because of the mini games, but also because it is so calm there. And it's always summer. I've always loved fishing in summer :3

My favourite new feature is the island. Not only because of the mini games, but also because it is so calm there. And it's always summer. I've always loved fishing in summer :3

Yea the island is something really exciting for me, ACCF I found was kinda boring because it had very boring events if any, i feel the island adds new depth to the entire game, and makes multiplayer wayy better The fact that it's always summer makes me sad that sharks are not so rare anymore, part of WW to me was constantly stalking the beaches during summer to see that one fin!

The feature I'm looking forward to the most is being able to swim. When I watched the Trailer I wasn't that excited for the Game until the Character jumped into the Water, that was the Moment I decided I wanted the Game.

The feature I'm looking forward to the most is being able to swim. When I watched the Trailer I wasn't that excited for the Game until the Character jumped into the Water, that was the Moment I decided I wanted the Game.

Same, that was what made me want it. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to buy it when it's first released D: I have to wait until my birthday, which is about a month later...

Definitely the fact that you can choose where you want your house to be instead of it already being build in a predetermined location.And I like how you can catch those little sea creatures by diving.Oh and the house exterior#Noob :rolleyes:

One of my favorites is I can have more "control" over my town and there is a lot more that I like.

Back