• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite octopus villager?

brooklyn9

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Marina is mine.
She's one of my dreamies

Does Octopi make more sense?

I tried to make this a poll but it didnt work. :(

Last edited:
I have Octavian in my alt town right now and I really like him! He's got a booboo on the back of his head, it's so cute.

tumblr_mt8l33IYUN1sgboito1_400.jpg

Zucker for sure, but I wish he had a more takoyaki-related name like in japanese. Zucker just doesn't suit.

Octopus would make more sense in "Favorite octopus villager"
Octopi/Octopuses/Octopodes would make more sense if the title were "Favorite octopi villagers"

For me, Zucker, for resembling a food that has octopus in it, and for having a house that's a conveyor belt sushi bar. That sort of humor reminds me of Lucky and Boots.

This should be a poll

And alright, I'll say it: Zucker

I know he's popular but it's cute how he's the most unlucky octopus ever ^^

I'll go with Marina even though I'm not a fan of any of the octopi...

This should be a poll

And alright, I'll say it: Zucker

I know he's popular but it's cute how he's the most unlucky octopus ever ^^

haha i said i tried but it didnt work

- - - Post Merge - - -

Octopus would make more sense in "Favorite octopus villager"
Octopi/Octopuses/Octopodes would make more sense if the title were "Favorite octopi villagers"

For me, Zucker, for resembling a food that has octopus in it, and for having a house that's a conveyor belt sushi bar. That sort of humor reminds me of Lucky and Boots.

LOL im sorry i get so confused. xD i had that first but I edited it ugh so confusing c:

I have Octavian in my town... he's okay, but if I get another cranky villager in my town, I'll probably let Octavian move :/

Zucker's pretty cool looking though. I like him.

I kinda like all of them...equally. o.o There's only 3 to choose from anyway. xD;

Marina, but if I somehow ended up obtaining Zucker, I'd keep him for a while. He's cute <3

I had Octavian in WW and I want him on NL so bad! Definitely Octavian!

Zucker.

Marina would probably be my favorite if she didn't have that bow on the back of her head. I had her in my village for a while, and ended up moving her out because it was so distracting. Idk what it was about that bow but I hated it.

Octavian I guess. None of the octopi villagers really impress me though. They're unique, but I don't want any of them. Heh.

Back