• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite octopus villager?

Octavian and Zucker are ugly imo, and Marina is kind of cute, so Marina.

Probably Marina, with Octavian behind her.

I like Zucker's concept, but overall I just don't really care for the way he looks.

Regardless they're all awesome because of the way they walk.

^^ a snooty octopus..fantastic idea. and call her 'Ursula' :D

For me, I love them all as octopi are my favourite animal...but if I had to pick I'd say Octavian, he's just a big softie at heart.

I don't really like any of them, to be honest. I liked Marina until I actually met her in a dream town. I haven't met Octavian or Zucker, but I'm guessing I wouldn't really like them either.

I would've said Octavian before New Leaf, now it's Zucker. He's so cute! (and I don't like the watered down cranky personality as much)

Marina is the only one I don't really like ^^' I find her looks boring, even though she is an octopus.

Octavian is my favorite

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would've said Octavian before New Leaf, now it's Zucker. He's so cute! (and I don't like the watered down cranky personality as much)

Marina is the only one I don't really like ^^' I find her looks boring, even though she is an octopus.

I agree with the watered down cranky personality
AAhhhhh I agree somuch omg

Not a big fan of octopuses, but Marina is pretty cute. :) I had Zucker in my last town and I thought he was kinda gross lol

Back