• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite thing to drink during the summer?

Kissyme100

❀੯ू❛ัू &#379
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
3 Envelopes
Summer time is coming up and that means it's going to get HOT! 🔥🔥🔥

So, what do you guys drink to cool down?

I prefer to drink iced coffee, frappucinnos or just plain unflavored water.

Usually Strongbow (cider), but I ordered a pint of it with dinner last week and I wasn't impressed. So I think I need to find something new. It's also probably for the best since I actively started cutting down my alcohol consumption last autumn.

I've been drinking lime and soda recently though. It's a nice change - it's been years since I last had it.

Also coke floats are always a win, but they're not healthy!

wine made from the blood of children
Coffee. Hot, steamy coffee.
Why? Because I live in the UK and it is never hot here.

All year long, but tastes the best in the hot summer.

Thumbs+Up+Pepper.gif

Dr.Pepper, though I drink that all year round.

If it's something outside like a friends place or beer garden then I'll pick up beer. I tend to get something different each time but Fosters tends to be the safe option since it doesn't taste awful and most places have it.

Coffee. Hot, steamy coffee.
Why? Because I live in the UK and it is never hot here.

Not true. We get one moderately warm day per year.

Any favorite restaurants or caf?s to visit during the summer? I live in a small town so I only have a few places like that.

coconut water, but not the 100% stuff as personally I find it kinda nasty. I like drinks based off it tho. Suuper refreshing

Pepsi! I drink that all year round though. But whatever. ^^ Or I have lemon juice. That stuff tastes good.

Ice tea, any creamy cooler from Costa, any juice blend from Starbucks or mango flavoured Oasis. Or just water, as long as it is ice cold.

Back