• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite Unpopular Villagers

Burumun

Sasha of New Poku
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, I get that a lot of people like Marshal, Julian, Lolly, etc., but who's your favorite villager who either goes unnoticed by the rest of the community, or is disliked by most people? And did you like them from the start, or did they just grow on you?

Biskit for me. c: I mean, he's unpopular here, not sure about other sites. I guess I just like lazies most in general, they have the most charming personality to me, and he's pretty cute. Not the cutest lazy out there, but I still like him a lot.

Pate and Lyman.
There was a thread about Koalas, but I was too afraid to post in it after I saw how many people hated Lyman...

I normally say Blanche on threads like these but from that "Cute Snooty" thread she seems to be a lot more popular than I thought!

So I'd have to say Cheri! Totally adorable. She's like a red version of Bluebear.
Kiki is my favorite ever and while she's not unpopular, there are way more popular normals that I would choose Kiki over :3

I normally say Blanche on threads like these but from that "Cute Snooty" thread she seems to be a lot more popular than I thought!

So I'd have to say Cheri! Totally adorable. She's like a red version of Bluebear.
Kiki is my favorite ever and while she's not unpopular, there are way more popular normals that I would choose Kiki over :3
Oh, if Kiki counts, she's one of my favorites also.

Gruff. I think he's so adorable with his facial expressions. XD (I don't want any other cranky ^^)

Lyman, Wendy, Klaus, Beardo, Agnes, Hippeux, Biff, PINKY, Tipper, Naomi, Phil, Vic, Coach... I could go on for a while... :p

Fuchsia for sure. She's probably my favorite uchi, and there's not a lot of people who like her from what I see.

I have many, my favourites are all unpopular :p

Sydney, Eugene, Boomer, Joey, Simon, Rocket, Astrid, Gruff, Henry, Phil <3

Oh! Right, Chevre as well. I always forget that she's not very popular, but she's adorable.

Nate and Tiffany!!!! They were in my accf town, and Tiffany is in my town now(THANK YOU LENNOX)!

Lol Nate for sure. Initially I thought that green unibrow was the worst thing since they brought Beardo into existance. But now when I look at that sad face I realize that same sad expression is my boyfriend's cat's facial expression! I'm trying to win that cat over. So now I want Nate to like me too. XP

The only ones fitting the bill atm are Beardo, Papi, and Kevin. Hippeux is almost there, but I don't like him enough for him to place the list (even though I enjoy his goofy company in-game, lol). Anyway, it's mostly based off of experience/interaction so the list will change as I go along.

Last edited:
I really adore Nana :D I love her pink colour and also most of the monkey villagers (but I hate gorillas).

Blanche is sooo underrated! >.< She's the cutest villager residing in my town at the moment (◡‿◡✿)

Back