• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite Unpopular Villagers

Coco for me! love her to bitsss! although her personality type can be quite bland sometimes, she is an absolute sweet-heart!

I like Annalise a lot. She should definitely be more popular. Also Avery.

Henry! He's the cutest little smug frog and I absolutely love him.

I don't actually have her but I think that Hazel is pretty cute. If the game allowed for more characters, I'd definitely want her.

KATT. Katt Katt Katt. I love her so much.
She was one of my original nine and I never would have planned to have her, but I totally fell for her.
I think her appearance is endearing and it makes her unique in my village of otherwise cutesy animals. :)

KATT. Katt Katt Katt. I love her so much.
She was one of my original nine and I never would have planned to have her, but I totally fell for her.
I think her appearance is endearing and it makes her unique in my village of otherwise cutesy animals. :)

Oooh... I love Katt, too. Some people seem to love her while some hate her.

I'm not sure how popular Benjamin is but he's one of my favorites! Tipper as well. She's my favorite snooty and I just can't seem to get her to move in!

Also Scoot. I will never have a town that doesn't have a Scoot, lol.

Last edited:
Egbert was one of my starters and I always thought he looked so cool with that color scheme and the amazing neon sci-fi house. Very expressive too with those worried eyebrows! I felt a lot of regret at letting him go, especially since he had to go to the void.

Gayle's a sweet little thing too, though I'm slightly worried that she refers to me as "snacky"...

I mention her all the time, but... Anicotti. I seriously love her, she's so so tiny and adorable ;.; She says the craziest things too.

Can't believe Felicity is not that popular. She's unbelievably cute imo! Gotta love her tiny nose.

Shoutout to Sterling as well. He is an awesome eagle knight and so derp and wonderful <3

Jacques, Sparro, Katt, Friga, Iggly, Cranston, Blanche, Boomer, Tank, Frobert, Robin...

I could list a lot.
Some of them are there because of nostalgia and some off them are just cute/cool.

Elmer, the lazy horse. He's not a unicorn or an unusual color. Maybe he's not popular because he looks most like a real horse, but he grew on me.
Frobert, jock frog. Looks geeky with the buck teeth, but it cracks me up when he talks about his "gun show" and fabulous abs.
Cally, and I totally do not get the hate. She's my favorite squirrel.

Maelle is one of my starters and I'v always loved her <3 Rory was a streetpass move in, at first I disn't like him but in the past two weeks he's become one of my favorites ;w; <3

Back