• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Villagers & Favorite Thing of the New Update

gaydani

kliff is bae
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Blue Hybrid Rose
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Coco
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Mint
New Leaf Token
So when I first got AC:NL and researching villagers, 3 villagers became my favorite, and still are.
A squirrel, cat, and chipmunk. Their names? Marshal, Ankha, and Apple respectively.

I just found Marshal cute, which was the reason.
I LOVE Egyptian mythology, and I also love Ankha's look.
When I started out, I had a villager named Apple. She was my FAVORITE. But sadly, while I was gone, she moved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so my favorite feature by far is you can force villagers out now. First off, if you buy the amiibo cards, you can add really any villager into the game. With the forcing out thing, I think it would be pretty useful for my cycling town.
Problem is, I don't have any amiibo cards.

I don't have any cards/figures either. I also have an old 3DSXL so I have to buy the NFC reader, too. I only plan on getting one card, for my favorite villger in the whole series...

I have a lot of favorite villagers, but if I narrow it down to the top 3, it would be:

1. Leopold: This one has actually been my favorite for quite a while (since about 2013). I think this one is mostly appearence. In Animal Crossing GCN he has a jock personality, and that's my least favorite personality type. I'm hoping they changed it to smug in ACNL. He seems to have a sort of vintage/hipster appearence. Kinda like me xD
**I'm his #1 fan** :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. Meow: This villager only appeared in Dobutsu no Mori e+, and was only available via e-card. I consider her one of the rarest villagers in the whole series. I can't even find a video with her in it! Also, I like her appearance. I actually made a blog entry about it.

3. Bangle: Tigers are my favorite animal. Though, I really like white tigers the most, so why didn't Rolf go here? I think it's mostly personality. Bangle has a very bubbly personality and Rolf is more chilled. That being said, he is #4 on the list so it's okay.

Notice that the top 3 are all cats xD I'm pretty sure I am a crazy cat lady...

The rest, in order, are: Rolf, Ozzie, Cole, Zucker, Filbert, Pietro, Willow, Mitzi, Soleil, Goldie, Doc, Olaf, Lobo, Stella, Octavian, Bea, Cherry, Cube, Apollo, Jacques, Paolo, Louie, Walt, and Twirp. (That's alotta people and not enough space! ^^")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have tried to do research on forcing villagers out in ACNL, and I can't find any info on it anywhere. I'm skeptical on whether or not it's even true.

There's a lot of cool new features, but my favorite feature is the campground. I like how every day, a different person visits in a camper and you can order their furniture. And I like being able to buy furniture from HHD with the MEOW coupons. Also, Harvey is awesome xD

Last edited:
xSuperMario64x;bt13201 said:
I have tried to do research on forcing villagers out in ACNL, and I can't find any info on it anywhere. I'm skeptical on whether or not it's even true.

There's a lot of cool new features, but my favorite feature is the campground. I like how every day, a different person visits in a camper and you can order their furniture. And I like being able to buy furniture from HHD with the MEOW coupons. Also, Harvey is awesome xD

For the forcing out villagers thing, somebody playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf managed to use Wisp and Lionel's amiibo card and forced a villager into boxes.
If you want to know, the video is called: "Animal Crossing: New Leaf Update!~ How to find Wisp, Amiibo Support, Force Villagers to Move Out." by KitaNashGaming

SaraliaMayor;bt13202 said:
For the forcing out villagers thing, somebody playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf managed to use Wisp and Lionel's amiibo card and forced a villager into boxes.
If you want to know, the video is called: "Animal Crossing: New Leaf Update!~ How to find Wisp, Amiibo Support, Force Villagers to Move Out." by KitaNashGaming

So I just got some amiibo cards, and it's true. I managed to force Renee into boxes.

xSuperMario64x;bt13208 said:
So it can't be done without amiibo cards?

Well I'm screwed for now.

Yep, it can't be done without it. I realized that they weren't expensive so I got some cards for it.
It's pretty useful though. (I did make a guide on how to force villagers out)

Back