• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Ways to Make Bells

I usually go fishing because I just like doing that. I also check what Retail pays premium for everyday.

219upet.jpg

This is what I got for one inventory full of durians which were premium. Sometimes there are pretty valuable things Reese pays double for, if it's a Napoleonfish or Blue Marlin then they're worth more than a shark for example (20,000).

Go island hopping for rare items and the auction them on TBT :p

Used to trades, but got to lazy to do that and got tired of people never showing up...
I just do turnips now

I usually go fishing because I just like doing that. I also check what Retail pays premium for everyday.

219upet.jpg

This is what I got for one inventory full of durians which were premium. Sometimes there are pretty valuable things Reese pays double for, if it's a Napoleonfish or Blue Marlin then they're worth more than a shark for example (20,000).

Wow, awesome! I begin to check the daily premium at Re-Tail a week ago due to higher bells, but it's usually the ones that is not in my village yet :/ I should visit the island or other villages to make use of the premiums.

Wow, I had no idea you could make so much on turnips. I always just ignored it, lol. Anyone want to give me some? ;P

I usually catch bugs and fish to make bells, sell extra fossils and sell some of the presents my villagers send me - I keep getting tumbleweeds!
I have only sold turnips once and made 900k, but I am never up on time for Joan on a sunday lol.

Fruit collection from tour games on the island. It's kinda challenging, how many bushels of 9 can you collect in 5 minuets?

Oh, another way I make a little money is if a friend has bamboo as the premium in Re-tail, I dig up all my bamboo and sell them. I can make a couple hundred K from that. :3

Last edited:
Used to beetle farm, but now mainly rely on the stalk market and selling items to other players. I still fish though to catch fish I don't have in my museum. Was excited to catch the elusive soft-shelled turtle last night. :)

Last edited:
Back