• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favourite Sanrio Set?

What is your favourite new Sanrio Set?

• Cinnamoroll

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Hello Kitty

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Kerokerokeroppi

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Kiki and Lala

Votes: 38 35.8%
  • My Melody

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Pompompurin

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters

Chrysopal

under-rated □
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1043-7584-5621
Island
Appleton
Father's Day Carnation
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
I think mine is My Melody.. But Hellokitty and Kiki and Lala are so close! Ooh and Cinnamoroll :3

I dunno but I can't wait to get my Sanrio cards and find out!

Keroppi, of course. It has interesting scenery, and there's also the lily pad tables.

Of all the Sanrio characters I never liked the little twin star characters but the Kiki & Lala set definitely takes the cake for me! The table and clock are especially painfully cute!

The Kiki and Lala set is just so adorable and sweet, it has such a magical feel that makes me love it so much! The bed and table are probably my favourite pieces, I'm always drawn to fairy-tale-like objects and these ones just take the cake! The pompompurin set is a very close second, dat pudding tho! ^_^ I think the cinnamoroll set is cute and all, but I just can't compare it to how adorable the Kiki and Lala set is! (I really do love them all though, they did a great job designing them!)

I'm more fond of kiki and lala for nostalgical reasons but their set it's quite disappointing the twins aren't represented enough it's just a cute sky themed set the piece really worth of note here it's just the cloud making machine

keroppi have the most cute and usefu items particularly the bridge the shoji bench and the cake

about pompurin I liked most the pudding and the wig I want also the other pieces but are too cute to be used in an ordinary room

same for cinnamorall beside the tray and the floor the other pieces are difficult to place in my rooms

hello kitty has a really adorable plant and some furniture that I find great for a kid room

my melody eh... I like the wall but then eh too pink cute yes but too pink

said all that I like them all anyway ^^

Last edited:
I love the Cinnamoroll set ~ I like the tea theme and pastel color, it's soo pretty ;-;

I love Kiki and Lala! I think all of the sets are really fun and cute, and if you have each of them you could make a complete Sanrio house, but they do start to feel a little repetitive & I've had a better time trying to match K&L with other ACNL/WA items than the other sets.

Back