Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crunchy Cookie

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I don't like M&M's

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
WHAT THE HELL? How are there this many sorts?! We only have 3. The regular ones, peanutes and crispy. Never saw anything else before. So I prefer the crispy ones out of these 3.

I was hoping for multiple votes because I need to vote Peanut, Peanut Butter, and Cripsy. I voted Peanut Butter.

I don't know most of them, Caramel Cold Brew? Sounds interesting... I will say peanuts, peanuts is good but if I try the others flavors I may change my mind.

Original and minis! Doesn't say much since I've never tried the other flavours lol

The original ones are my favourite, like the classic chocolate flavour of them. Every now and then if i want something a bit different i sometimes go for the peanut ones.

I like all flavors and types. I don’t have them very often but I do enjoy minis and just the regular ones whenever I do have them. They’re good!

I always had M&M's minis when I was young, but I ended up loving the almonds and I may or may not have a craving for them when I happen to see them. I didn't know that the likes of dark chocolate, caramel cold brew, crunchy cookie, crispy, and pretzel flavours exist. I've literally never seen them in my life.

Out of the ones I've tried, pretzel. Those things are soo good I can eat a whole bag of them. The combo of sweet, salty and crunchy is perfect

Back