Who’s your Favourite Unpopular Villager?

LEOPOLD! IDK if he's solidly unpopular, but there's an article you can find about ACNH that features him as the author's required smug campsite visitor, and they HATED him so bad the article stops with them stalling progress and never inviting him. The person I adopted him from didn't like him either lmao.

Also? Tabby... I feel like she has a bit more of a cult classic type of following, but she's also considered kind of ugly/unpopular. I will NOT hear any slander against her, she is the best. She keeps a pet mantis. She is a gamer.

Peck. He was one of my first villagers when I started my island when the game released and he's quirky and cute.

I'll never ever get rid of him.

Attachments

• images - 2024-08-08T231302.888.jpeg
    images - 2024-08-08T231302.888.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 3
Cesar the gorilla. Also Jambette, Bubbles, Cobb, and Leopold.

T-Bone is an underrated cutie pie who deserves more love, he is so nice! He isn't so bad once you get to know him. :)

Others: Patty, Norma, Angus, Tipper, Lucy, Elmer, Jacques, Teddy, Gayle, Kitty, Katt, Olaf, Shari, Frobert, and much more.

I'm not really sure which villagers are considered unpopular, but since Derwin was mentioned, I want to say that I like him too. I plan to make him a permanent resident on my second island.

I know we all have our favourites that are among the super popular and quite popular Villagers, but who is your favourite unpopular Villager?

Mine is Derwin the nerdy duck. He’s such an under appreciated cutie.

View attachment 574200
I LUV Derwin!!!!!

Bet y’all know my fav will always be Filbert of course, though I adore Fuchsia as well!!!

IMG_3632.png

Truffles, Chadder, Rodeo, Beardo, Annalisa, Renée
I love other “unpopular”/non-“top tier” villagers, but these are the ones I’ve seen people actively dislike.
Also jock villagers with angry eyebrows! Love those guys!

Henry! Hence my user picture. He always sings and is so cute!! My favorite frog, he’s been on many on my ac games

Hmm I’m not sure how unpopular he is, but I never see anyone talking about Walt!! He’s up amongst my favourite villagers, I still miss him (he left my new leaf town a few years back when I stopped playing as much).

In terms of the villagers I know a lot of people dislike, I do like Rodney, I think he’s funny, and he holds good memories of playing the game with my sibling as kids.

I know there’s others but I can’t think off the top of my head.

Tank_NH.png

Definitely Tank. People generally don't like rhinos unless it's Merengue. He really fits the image of a jock village imo. I think him and Azalea are cute together.

Rodney, Gabi, Stinky, Katt, Robin, Stella, Lucha and Buck are all villagers I obtained naturally and grew attached to.

Unrelated, but some of them I had to let go, and I regret it. I know I could always scan them back in with amiibo cards, but to me, it’s not the same villager.

I’d say Chief. When I try to get him on my island he’s very hard to find on the boards, or maybe I just have a streak of bad luck.

I'm not sure if she's unpopular or not, but I would say Freckles is my favorite. Some people don't like her design, but I think she's cute in her own way. 🙂

Back