• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favourite Sheep Villager?

Favourite Sheep?

• Total voters

BitterCoffee

Don't wait, act.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
I've noticed recently that sheep villagers are actually quite popular c:
So I want to know who's your favourite(s)?:3 Mine personally are Wendy, Pietro and Willow c: I also like Timbra quite a lot also c:

My favorite has been in AC since the first game if I recall correctly... As for New Leaf, Vesta is my favorite. I also like Pietro and Willow--although, one thing bothers me on each of them (Not fond of Pietro's clownface, though, I love his colors... Willow is the opposide--her blinding yellow fur is what bothers me. Wish it was a more Pastel shade or something).

I'm not a fan of sheep, but I like Muffy's unique gothic design.
Knowing that Frita's wool are fries is off putting, and Pietro scares me a bit.

Vesta. I'm a sucker for simplistic faces, and hers (c:) is arguably one of the most simplistic of them all. I also really like her contrasting colour palette, and her cute little orange horns.

Muffy! I don't personally have her, but my friend does, and I just want to steal her away from him because she's so great!

never heard of him, but his name is great LOL!

Here he is! ..

Woolio.gif

He was only in the original AC D: .. He was the only male sheep in the English games 'til NL

I'd put him and Eugene together! They'd pair well

Last edited:
Here he is! ..

Woolio.gif

He was only in the original AC D: .. He was the only male sheep in the English games 'til NL

I'd put him and Eugene together! They'd pair well

i googled him shortly after i replied to your post :p
he looks pretty cool! he and eugene can be ray ban buddies! that would be awesome.

a few of my favorites from the original GC got discontinued as well.
a couple of them include bea the dog and carmen the mouse.

Last edited:
i googled him shortly after i replied to your post :p
he looks pretty cool! he and eugene can be ray ban buddies! that would be awesome.

a few of my favorites from the original GC got discontinued as well.
a couple of them include bea the dog and carmen the mouse. /:

Same here D: .. I want Hornsby the Rhino! .. And a few others too :p

I voted for three. Eunice and Willow were both in my City Folk town, and I loved them. I also voted for Timbra because ever since I realized she was designed after a pinecone, I've been in love.

Back