• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

FF:AC Tifa Sig

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
A new sig for one of my favorite movies!

tifasig.jpg

Please tell me what you think.

16Twinkie said:
I like it!
Very cool! I like how it shows her in the reflection!
Thank you.

Also I'd like to welcome you here on behalf of the Sages. I hope you like it here. (you sure do like the 'Able Sisters' board don't you?

:p )

Knightshot said:
its tight. i forgot wut movie its from cause the person looks familiar.
its from the movie 'Final Fantasy: Advent Children' but you probably remember her from the game 'Final Fantasy VII'

XGT said:
Knightshot said:
its tight. i forgot wut movie its from cause the person looks familiar.
its from the movie 'Final Fantasy: Advent Children' but you probably remember her from the game 'Final Fantasy VII'
yup i thought so. that movie is ta best!!!!!!!!!! my friend show me the final Fantasy movie "advant children and the animations are just so real and awesome lol and yea i'm gonna get 12 and 13 sometime later too!

PKMNMasterSamus said:
I really like it, but I think the text should be bigger.
I actually don't want there to be any text, but I've got to watermark it for non-stealage so it did.

Back