Selling Selling random collectibles - some listed for free!!

Hello! I have a purple rose from 2024, would you be willing to trade for a Bee Plush? If so, I want the message on it to be: "Prepare to be bee-witched by the un-bee-lievably adorable Cornelius the Bee. You'll often see him toting a briefcase, caring for his bay-bee, reading a book, and generally keeping a-buzz. You might say he's quite the busy bee, and you won’t be able to help pollen in love with this honey of a guy." -The Woobles

Thank you!

@Suguri sorry there's a bit of a price difference. I think I'd be looking for maybe 500 TBT on top of that purple rose.
Thanks for reaching out though. 💖

@Suguri sorry there's a bit of a price difference. I think I'd be looking for maybe 500 TBT on top of that purple rose.
Thanks for reaching out though. 💖
Ohh I didn't know that! And thank you for telling me.

I don't want to blow all my TBT for it, so would you mind trading your sweet bunny balloon? I'd like a surprise message, preferably different from two gifted sweet bunny balloons that I currently own.

Sure we can do that. I'll send it over once I receive the rose.
Post automatically merged:

That's been sent. Have a great night.:)

Last edited:
Hii, what are the dates on your gingerbread men?
Nvm, found them in your inventory. Can I buy all 4 please? 😂

May I please have a red & white hyacinth please? I very much appreciate the generosity. 😌

Thank you very much Liz for the hyacinth collectibles! 😌 I didn’t own any.

Could I have the row of 5 white roses please? Wanting to try for a purple next flower watering event. But if that's asking for too much, 2 would be lovely.

Thanks Liz! Appreciate it 💕

Last edited:
Back