Final Fantasy l&ll

You never played one Final Fantasy game?

:blink: Wow.
I now have many because I got a PS2 but before that I had FF7 on the PC.
I also had Chrono Trigger which is like Final Fantasy.

BASTOISE99 said:
I recomend it. And according to your icon it looks like you like rpg's. (windwaker boat)
Well, I like Adventure/action games, and NOT ALL RPGS. I don't like RPGs like Megaman and Sky's of Arcadia, just you know, Paper Mario, Zelda, Yoshi, Star Fox, all Nintendo Franchises.

BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
I recomend it. And according to your icon it looks like you like rpg's. (windwaker boat)
Well, I like Adventure/action games, and NOT ALL RPGS. I don't like RPGs like Megaman and Sky's of Arcadia, just you know, Paper Mario, Zelda, Yoshi, Star Fox, all Nintendo Franchises.
I luv megaman battle network series. its simply the best of MM.

Well actually, I've never played a Megaman game. I'm just saying that I like JUST Nintendo franchises (excluding Jak and Daxter, Rachet and Clank, and Sly Cooper)

I thought about it.. I did like the original ones, but as I have said before, I suck at RPG's.

PIRANHA2 said:
meh, i dont really like the Final Fantasy series... there are too many of the, :wacko:
I did like them back on the NES.

PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
meh, i dont really like the Final Fantasy series... there are too many of the, :wacko:
I did like them back on the NES.
yeah, they were cool back then, now its just stupid, how far are they up their now? 14?

Back