• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

First full graphic in a while.

SamXX

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Okay so I felt like doing a graphic and I didn't feel like doing more avatars so I did a proper graphic.
This is how it was before:
10411257.png

And after:
25qwutc.png

So can you give me some honest feedback, bear in mind i'm only 12 and haven't done many proper graphics.

Thanks guys :D

Thanks guys :)
I'll be posting more graphics in here aswell so watch out for them :D

dragonflamez said:
Um.
I think you kinda slaughtered that picture, to be honest.
gee, what happened to giving respectable criticism around here?

i think you did a good job with the limited experience you have... but maybe not too dark. =)

Nedrian said:
dragonflamez said:
Um.
I think you kinda slaughtered that picture, to be honest.
gee, what happened to giving respectable criticism around here?

i think you did a good job with the limited experience you have... but maybe not too dark. =)
What? I'm being honest.
This picture was a contrast jack.
I'm not sure the look he was going for, but making a nice complex picture like the completely two-tone was an.... odd choice.

Not bad, bright eye piercing yellow though e_e

uh...good...but contrast...a little high...but its cool, you should make more...unless your workin on some..then finish those

Your 12????
*surprised*

Its ok, I guess.

I have no idea how to do that anyway.

Back