• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First UK Commercial

Oh my goooodddd they just deleted the animal crossing writing on the logo and put random words on top of it...you can still see the clear indentations from where the logo was..aahhhh that makes me want to cry. Clearly the designers of this commercial took "do as little as you want to do" to heart ;___;

Well, I definitely think it's far more informative than the NA trailer and gives a better insight into what the game is about. However, I hate the voice in this trailer and like others have mentioned, the shoddy work on the logo.

In terms of originality and style, the NA trailer is by far the best. Although I do think the UK trailer may persuade more people to buy the game.

It looks copied from a Japanese one just translated in English and included the figure and stuff at the end.

Ah.. I just don't like the voice. Otherwise, this would have been pretty good. Logo aside..

Looks like more of a trailer than a commercial to me..

Back