• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First UK Commercial

I like this one more than the NA one. It showcases the game more, and definitely appeals to a larger audience. I feel like the NA ad left a lot to be desired and didn't really show the viewer much about the game. That being said, the marketers know what they are doing, (we hope!). I think a lot of important advertising for AC games comes from word of mouth, to be honest. That is how I found out about Animal Crossing way back when. (I love the posters and the game stores too.) The 3DS XL bundle will also do something in terms of advertising and game appeal.

Obviously it won't do as well in NA/Europe as in Japan, but I think AC will sell a lot of copies over here as well. Its already one of the most pre-ordered games in the US!

Oh my goooodddd they just deleted the animal crossing writing on the logo and put random words on top of it...you can still see the clear indentations from where the logo was..aahhhh that makes me want to cry. Clearly the designers of this commercial took "do as little as you want to do" to heart ;___;

Okay i'm sorry but that made me laugh. Like they couldn't just make it a generic square shape, they left the outline of the letters xD and the little clock on top of it is so badly drawn! Wow. I thought I liked it better than the NA one at first but that voice is really annoying and fake?? And I think they just stole the Japanese ad and did a voiceover :/

Last edited:
Back