• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

First Worthwhile Sig Try

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
It has been a long time since I even TOUCHED Photoshop with an idea in mind... Yes, I know. I am teh suck with PS, but I got bored, and I have been listening to Learn to Fly a FEW too many times... @_@

foofughtersbm4.jpg

Yes, I know, it is teh suck, but don't go yelling at me.

Really? I personally think it's bad... But that's me being harsh on myself.

I've got a kinda music influence, since I've been making AMVs, so I'm probably going to make stuff like this.

1st one:Really good, It does look proffesional. 10/10
2nd one: Its nice, I like the other two better though. 9/10
3rd one: I'm a Fatboy Slim fan, and thats a great sig, so I gotta say 10/10!

I opened up PS and decided to do an avatar. I was searching for pictures of Prodigy, but then turned to Eric Johnson, and found a GREAT directory of pictures of him. Not much, but the pics are great. So I made an avatar of Eric Johnson:

ericjohnsonavfp2.jpg

UltraByte said:
I opened up PS and decided to do an avatar. I was searching for pictures of Prodigy, but then turned to Eric Johnson, and found a GREAT directory of pictures of him. Not much, but the pics are great. So I made an avatar of Eric Johnson:

ericjohnsonavfp2.jpg
hmm... neon green wouldn't be my first pick next to blue... i'm more of a light blue on blue fan. D:

Back