Planet Glow Wand
Shooting Star Plush
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Love Ball
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Enchanted Bloom
Aurora Sky
Sweet Feather
Do you use fishes and bugs to decorate your house ?
Or maybe fossiles, or art (even if it's easier to decorate with) ?

I actually don't really like bugs because of their "cage", like the colors don't match the rooms most of the time.
But I use lots of fishes !

Yes i have a coelacanth in my bathroom and a monarch in my basment

I had a cricket but let it go.

Keeping animals or fish in captivity is wrong.

Game, and RL.

The only bug in my house is an orchid mantis. I really like them irl and in-game.

For now, until I begin trying to collect certain furniture sets, I've decided to stick to a white room with a hint of nerdiness.

I have mostly white stuff (including a few pieces from the minimalistic set) and the only living thing I have in the room is a squid and a whale shark.

The squid is white though :3

I think the only thing I have is a frog in a spa room. Frogs are okay to keep in captivity, aren't they, Jon? She's so cute!

My alt had a Football fish that I forgot about.
I just let him (Sparky) go now.

The lids of bugs have a feng shui count, so sometimes I temporarily fill a space with a bug (if it has a red or yellow lid).
Every month has a list of lucky bugs/fishes to have in your rooms - Liquefy has that list in his walkthrough faq (gamefaqs). It changes with the month (the lucky ones are always those in season). I don't take much notice of it tho (the list that is).

I do sometimes use a bug for the noise - I love the crickets, evening one is nice & noisy. And the frog is good as well - both work well in a garden room.

Fossils - one house has one model fossil, but when all your houses are feng shui'ed it doesn't really allow for xtras - I'm silly really, I've used feng shui since acww days & can't seem to make the effort to change.

Last edited:
I don't have fish or bugs in my house, but I do have art. My main room has a warm painting (The Clothed Maja) and the spa bath has the moving painting (The Birth of Venus) and a beautiful statue (Venus de Milo). I'm planning to put the gallant statue (David) in there, as well.

My summertime color scheme for my kitchen had Wendell's painting, for the yellows, but it's currently in storage.

I put a tricera fossil model on the mantel of my downstairs study, since it fits the theme.

I think the only thing I have is a frog in a spa room. Frogs are okay to keep in captivity, aren't they, Jon? She's so cute!

Oh yeeees I love frogs so much !! I like sea butterflies aswell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have fish or bugs in my house, but I do have art. My main room has a warm painting (The Clothed Maja) and the spa bath has the moving painting (The Birth of Venus) and a beautiful statue (Venus de Milo). I'm planning to put the gallant statue (David) in there, as well.

My summertime color scheme for my kitchen had Wendell's painting, for the yellows, but it's currently in storage.

I put a tricera fossil model on the mantel of my downstairs study, since it fits the theme.

Oh yeah I love statues they are so beautiful honestly..

I like that the goldfish and ants have unique containers, I kinda wish more of them did. I kept a tarantula for a while in my old town but it bugs me(heh) that their enclosures are so tiny as furniture. It'd be nice if they had proper terrariums/aquariums for the critters you kept in your house.

I like that the goldfish and ants have unique containers, I kinda wish more of them did. I kept a tarantula for a while in my old town but it bugs me(heh) that their enclosures are so tiny as furniture. It'd be nice if they had proper terrariums/aquariums for the critters you kept in your house.

Yeah that's true poor little things !

Oh, I forgot about the art part of the question; so caught up in my cute little froggie! Art in every room of all four of my characters in my one town...all genuine! Not for the HHA points, though, gave that up completely in Elenrast. The art is for the classiness of it. I have slowly been letting go of the feng shui...that took a little longer, lol.

I'll buys redd's real art even if I already have it. So I decorate with real art on top of my series sets

Back