• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fish's Line of Sigs

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
my line of sigs. : o

this is about a month's experience on and off comming at you, i've never used a tutorial in my life, this is all my personal stuff i've figured out.

enjoy i guess.

:p

SIGAnemone2.png

first sig i've ever made in Photoshop

SIGNapalm.png

phire is phun.

SIGSkeleton.png

skillyton.

^_^

SIGDisaster.png

simpler than simple, but still cool

SIGSmashBrawl-Kirby.png

screwing around with transparency

SIGNSMBSpiny.png

that other one.

XGT said:
I love the tiny ones!
thanks.

^_^

yeah, the big ones were like, purely experimental... the lil ones turned out alot better.

i'm hoping to make more, alot more... over the summer, i'm planning to get better, and Photoshop works with Bryce, so i could make my own landscapes and stuff. : o

WWWWEIEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR

It's the filter alert! To many filters!

[quote="Shadow_] WWWWEIEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR

It's the filter alert! To many filters! [/quote]
You shouldn't be talking.

^_^

NICE SIGNATURES!!! I'm going into Graphic Design in highschool, so I will be seeing a lot more of signature and even bigger designs. So by the time my Junior year is over I will be totally ready to make perfect sigs.

I only like the Disaster one, that one's cool and the game is cool. :yes:

[quote="] NICE SIGNATURES!!! I'm going into Graphic Design in highschool, so I will be seeing a lot more of signature and even bigger designs. So by the time my Junior year is over I will be totally ready to make perfect sigs. [/quote]
trust me, you have a <big><big><big>LOOOOOOONG</big></big></big><big><big> way to go before you can make "Perfect" sigs, if there is such a thing.</big>

Back