• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fish's Line of Sigs

Fanghorn said:
These are so good.*drools* Your becoming one good sig maker.
thanks.

^_^

i'm hoping to get really good with photoshop, so i can transfer that over into bryce and make my own textures.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
whoa... your sigs ARE really good!
mine all... well sorta suck >_<
yours are good for gimp... i couldn't do anything with gimp. >_>

i'm so glad i finally got photoshop though... i can use it on Bryce. : D

soon i'll be making brushless sigs, or, more important... filterless sigs.

:p

Nice sigs Fish. You're a good artist, better than anything I could do. I especially like some of the fonts you pick, they always seem to match the theme of the sig perfectly. :yes:

otheball.png

why cant i stop making things like this?

anyway, yeah, i've taken a "break" from making "sigs" and i'm working on an uber project in Bryce... i'm making a castle.

^_^

i'll totally show it off when i'm done, its going to look pretty.

now if i could just find the right textures... >_>

sigarchangel4mr.png

yay for renders that take an hour to cut. : D

yeah, i finally made an X-men sig... and its for the coolest character too. : D

You know, I kinda think that these sigs are a reflection of who you are, not just picturing a render.

"Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter."

-William W. Woollcott

:yes: Yeah, fish...you're awesome at sig-making! I like the last two mini-sigs, and the koopa one your using now.

Back