Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Forest Scenery
Lily of the Valley
Caustic Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Enchanted Forest Scenery
Have you ever had a flavor of toothpaste that wasn't minty? Did you like it or do you still prefer minty?

As a child, there were a few times my Mom bought us children's toothpaste that had some kind of non-mint flavoring. Maybe it was fruity? I don't remember it now, but that's the only time I've had something that wasn't minty. At this point, if I brushed my teeth with anything else, it would feel gross or wrong.

Not really. I can't think of a reason to buy any flavour other than mint. Mint feels fresh in the mouth. If I had a grape flavoured one my mouth would be tasting grape flavour for hours...

whatever this flavor was. I think bubblegum or bubble fruit or something. I will never forget you pikachu toothpaste

1723380044521.png

i hate mine flavor so i don't use mint toothpaste. i use lemon! ive also used "flavorless" which tasted like baking soda, and ive also used chocolate flavored. i prefer the lemon one best.

I vaguely remember using a very plain, flavourless one at some point but other then that I've always stuck to minty flavoured toothpastes, like the freshness the mint provides and now just associate that flavour with teeth cleaning so would feel like I hadn't fully brushed my teeth if I suddenly swapped flavours.

The only time I've used toothpaste that wasn't some variety of mint would be at the dentist's when I was little—I guess they wanted to have "fun" flavors for kids? but they basically never gave mint as an option lol. So while I was there it'd always be something like watermelon or birthday cake... I don't remember them being particularly awful or anything, but it's not something I'd ever seek out again either.

For mouthwash though I do use cinnamon flavor!

the toothpaste I use right now is minty, but it almost has a hint of a bubblegum flavour? it's actually pretty nice. straight up minty toothpaste actually stings my mouth and making brushing my teeth not particularly enjoyable (which, in turn, messes with my executive dysfunction, aka makes it difficult for me to brush my teeth at all).

I remember when I was a kid one time my mom got Emril Lagasse toothpaste, it came in three different flavors, I think they were vanilla mint, cinnamon, and orange? I remember really liking the vanilla one, tasted kind of like frosting.

As a child I used strawberry and bubblegum flavored toothpaste. I could see myself using the bubblegum one again for the fun and whimsy (the paste was sparkly too!). I like my toothpaste minty but wouldn't be against trying something citrus-y someday. I have a feeling it would still leave a fresh sensation in the mouth.

oh my gosh yes... i think i accidentally bought licorice flavored toothpaste once and it was so bad :( i really dislike licorice and anise-y flavors so brushing my teeth left me feeling less fresh 💀

I love the taste of mint, so it's an easy choice for me. But I do also agree that other flavours (I've tried bubblegum, mango and a neutral one) just don't make my mouth 'feel' clean, which, I know I'm just used to mint, but the others also make me feel like I just brushed my teeth with melted lollies.
But I know some people who hate mint so they much prefer other flavours, which is understandable!

Back