Flavors of Toothpaste 🦷

I just use whatever toothpaste is available, which usually ends up being mint. Lol.

I generally specifically like the cool mint gel kind (as opposed to the other generic mint paste ones). But watermelon toothpaste (usually kids) is fun too! Except kids' toothpaste doesn't usually have enough fluoride in it. My best friend hates mint toothpaste, and I think she is able to find a watermelon flavor that has the adult amount of fluoride, for other adults who grew up on fruity toothpaste and have grown to only tolerate that scent.
But my boyfriend recently started trying some ?organic/natural toothpastes and so we got some at an indian food store that have all sorts of interesting spices (like myrrh! I previously only knew of that word from christmas songs). We got 4 or 5 different ones, but I think the consensus is that we like the one that is Miswak flavored. He also really likes a fennel toothpaste that Trader Joe's makes.

I like mint, or the mint with Scope mouthwash in that one Crest toothpaste. I also like the basic “fresh/minty white” of whatever Colgate Total is.

I just use mint 'cause that's what's available, but I'm not a fan of it since it stings my mouth. I used a different flavor when I was a kid, but I don't even know what it's called. I guess it was supposed to be sweet, but I thought it was pretty bad. Looking through the posts here, I'd love to try vanilla toothpaste!

I only like the peppermint kind which I remember having trouble finding several years ago because all the brands were calling it something else and I can't tell which mint is which.

i remember when i was younger i used to always use bubblegum or strawberry flavored toothpaste/mouthwash. now i think those flavors are kinda gross and they don't particularly taste good. i stick with mint these days since it doesn't really taste like anything and it's more like a freshness feeling instead.

I use the traditional mint flavors.

When at the dentist I request all the weird special flavors like root beer and cotton candy.

I haven't used a flavour of toothpaste other than mint/spearmint since I was a kid. I've always hated the taste of mint toothpaste, so much so that it put me off of brushing my teeth when I was a kid, so my mom would get me this strawberry toothpaste:

IMG_0305.jpeg

It tasted like artificial strawberry and looked like one of those candy gels you squeeze out of a tube. It wasn't bad taste-wise, but it didn't feel like it was actually cleaning my teeth, which also put me off. 😪

I've just used minty toothpaste since. I still don't like the taste of it, but it cleans my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh, and that's the most important part. Plus, I've thankfully found a couple of mint toothpastes I can tolerate. I like the kind of mint toothpaste that tastes like I'm chewing minty gum, not the kind that has an undertone of plastic and tastes like I'm at the dentist.

I hate hate hate mint toothpaste, it burns my tongue, but any other flavour would be expensive so I just deal with it 😭
Edit - typo got censored oops sorry

Last edited:
I just like mint. Any other flavour just wouldn't feel fresh.

I had banana toothpaste when I was little, but as an adult I don't think I could use anything else apart from a mint flavour now. I love that fresh feeling in my mouth!

I had strawberry, bubble gum, banana, watermelon toothpaste when I was a kid but now just mint

Back