• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I invited a bunch of friends and my younger younger brother! I know one friend has joined, and I just got my little brother settled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a treasure chest leaf thing :eek:
I wonder what's inside.

Probably something awesome! Newbie luck. :D

But I hope I don't get banned or anything. I've made 2 new accounts today. But not for me one for my friend since they HAD to have their account right then. Then I made my brother an account. So :p

Last edited:
I was looking at the babies Elusive and Xena (dragons given to me by Cuppycakez) could have, and they apparently have a 100% chance of carrying over Elusive's tertiary.
how does that even work

I was looking at the babies Elusive and Xena (dragons given to me by Cuppycakez) could have, and they apparently have a 100% chance of carrying over Elusive's tertiary.
how does that even work

Do they both have the same gene? I don't know. :p

Usually I don't really advertise anything, but I found this really great art shop. And when I say really great, I mean, It's fantastic. I'm saving up for a slot right now but their art is really gorgeous. u w u > here <

Usually I don't really advertise anything, but I found this really great art shop. And when I say really great, I mean, It's fantastic. I'm saving up for a slot right now but their art is really gorgeous. u w u > here <

200kT?! No way. That's quite a hefty price tag.

200kT?! No way. That's quite a hefty price tag.

Ay, you gotta look at that art tho. It's a little big but honestly I still think the art is holy hell
I think I've seen chibis for a little more than that (hell, i looked at an art shop for 200kt for chibis that was booming) so im not really sure what art even goes for anymore lol

Ay, you gotta look at that art tho. It's a little big but honestly I still think the art is holy hell
I think I've seen chibis for a little more than that (hell, i looked at an art shop for 200kt for chibis that was booming) so im not really sure what art even goes for anymore lol

I've just never gotten the hype for art. I've only paid for one commission, and that was to support a friend lol.

I've just never gotten the hype for art. I've only paid for one commission, and that was to support a friend lol.

Art is art .3.

Artists don't get enough appreciation for what they do imo
art is everywhere

BUT WOW
DAMN THAT ART IS NICE
I need to save up and buy gems like $4 for that quality is hella cheap

I finally got this skin I'd been wanting! Whnever I looked it was like 100-250kt in the AH but I got one today for 43kt! :D
uiqTokX.png

Last edited:
Back