• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

at first i thought it was a Powerpoint slide show

Haha. I was like WHAT IS HAPPENING MY TABLET IS LIKE DEMONIZED OR SOMETHING the first time I got it. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought I had broken the Coli or something. I didn't freak out that much haha. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man someone was giving away free dragons and I was about to cross road them for the cutest sky dancer EVER and BAM it couldn't go through. They had just traded him away. :(

I have to refresh the loading bars for them to finally go through, and the mini-games and coliseum crash often, but no lag here.

After immense grinding I got a deep sea bulb that was green, exactly the color I needed! The last one too. #worthit

Half an hour in the AH, and I'm down 2.3m.

Got two Sprites I didn't have and three more extras, so no complaints here!

Just the Light Sprite to go without worrying about the rest inflating~

Half an hour in the AH, and I'm down 2.3m.

Got two Sprites I didn't have and three more extras, so no complaints here!

Just the Light Sprite to go without worrying about the rest inflating~
Lucky~! :eek: I barely have enough for ny sprite but you seem to be pretty good at finding them for good prices. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if anyone wants to ever sell Treasure for BTB, I'd be willing to buy. Just wnted to put that out there. :rolleyes:

And I guess peopl have been trying to scam people when buying gems. Guess they're trying to get off on 1:200 for gems. I know your all smart and stuff everyone here. But watch out for the scammers. ;)

Last edited:
guys look i got art of my precious baby
tumblr_ngn716JLfN1tydfw8o1_400.png
isTqtRq.png
ZZQIKtb.png

art: tikafire, Zou and Marr on FR
ughhh i love it so much <3

Oh, I forgot to say! I signed up to be a mentor in Wind flight, so I have my own little wisp to train! :D Also if any of you newbies have questions feel free to ask as we should be able to answer!

Back