• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I dunno about everyone else, but I'm really more interested with everyone finding the Flight that suits them best, regardless of whether it's the one I'm personally in or not. o:

i agree
like. i could be pushing the whole "join nature" thing but idk do what you want
plus a lot of people here seem to be into community, and i'm not. so i can't really explain much about nature's forums or anything. all i have is green eyes and trees

Got this Coatl the other day....

I am now looking for one that is opposite her, in colors! Basically a light colored male. Ripple/current has to be the top two genes.

I'm sooo obsessed with R/C atm, .-. If you guys see any, link me please!

I dunno about everyone else, but I'm really more interested with everyone finding the Flight that suits them best, regardless of whether it's the one I'm personally in or not. o:

Mm.. while Plague is all over dominance, and I'm obviously not, the members here are really chill! They don't yell at me for cursing a lot, they're fairly active from what I've seen, and their topics are actually really strange sometimes. Not in a bad way, but in an interesting way, lol. Also, I've noticed that the Plague members seem to be older than most players, I believe. There's still many young members but I see adult members everywhere, which is cool! I like Plague a lot, ha ha.

I do really like Earth and Fire, though. I think I'm attracted to smaller Flights because they have a tight community and with that It's much easier to find kind members, which is nice.

I like Flights that revolve around community, which is odd because Plague is more about Dominance, but I think Plague has a little bit of both there. Their eyes don't look the prettiest on my dragons, though..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god, she's so cute. ; _ ;

i'm so thankful for plague bc i know a lot of people there. and if they want dominance, they're gonna get it. which means if i need to buy anything from the mp, i can get hooked up easy.
also i finally bought a lair expansion woo woo. and this girl is still available

I am now looking for one that is opposite her, in colors! Basically a light colored male. Ripple/current has to be the top two genes.

I'm sooo obsessed with R/C atm, .-. If you guys see any, link me please!

you should call 'em rippurrents idk

I'll link you if I risk going into the AH!

i'm so thankful for plague bc i know a lot of people there. and if they want dominance, they're gonna get it. which means if i need to buy anything from the mp, i can get hooked up easy.
also i finally bought a lair expansion woo woo. and this girl is still available

*Goes to grind in Tidal Trouble*

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Suddenly feels bad for laughing at people with lag*

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOPE IT WAS THE MICROWAVE HUAHAUHAUH

Usually I don't really advertise anything, but I found this really great art shop. And when I say really great, I mean, It's fantastic. I'm saving up for a slot right now but their art is really gorgeous. u w u > here <

remember this

well here u go
Niharike03_prew_zps9b277e04.png

Do any of the flights have a planned push after this one? Or is it going to be quiet for a while...Just wondering. :)

Back