• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I'm also at level 19 in digging so that might be it. >W<

**** yeah, my stuff is kinda low atm... all of em are lvl 14 cause i do it evenly haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I typically don't go for ridgebacks, but idk what it is about this one that called out to me~

SCREAMS shes gorgeous

ALSO I GOT MY DREAM DRAGON, MY MALE MULBERRY/EMERALD/LEAF AFTER LIKE 15 MONTHS OF BREEDING, NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM TO GROW TO CHANGE HIM AROUND, GOD BLESS AMERICA

Still wasting my life in the training grounds. I probably won't go for the Riot of Rot because I don't have good dergs.

ALSO I GOT MY DREAM DRAGON, MY MALE MULBERRY/EMERALD/LEAF AFTER LIKE 15 MONTHS OF BREEDING, NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM TO GROW TO CHANGE HIM AROUND, GOD BLESS AMERICA

as I say to people who just gained the shiny forum post star

21e2e5429d3fc14371c2fe0765d971a4.gif

noice​

he's cute

Last edited:
as I say to people who just gained the shiny forum post star

21e2e5429d3fc14371c2fe0765d971a4.gif

noice​

he's cute

wahhhhhhh thank you QvQ i cant waiT TO CHANGE HIM,,,, screams i cant believe it it took so long but i finally did it
watch ill get another one from the other nest im breeding and then not know what to do with it rofl

Ooh, she's pretty! The shimmer really brings it out, lol. I only like females because the males look like weirdos

Yeah! Also I think the red iri just looks so pretty >w> I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of it.

**** yeah, my stuff is kinda low atm... all of em are lvl 14 cause i do it evenly haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

SCREAMS shes gorgeous

WOO!!!! >W<

- - - Post Merge - - -

fffffff the new obsession is red ;n;

Oh man, hopefully prices for shrooms go up on last day so I can sell them and save for the derg I'm trying to breed. I should've sold more on the first day.
blecxh_zps61830f34.png

Stupid Light flight eyes, though. They look good on everything. I wouldn't switch to light though tbh.

I HAVE A FRUIT PAIR AND AN ICE PAIR MY LIFE IS COMPLETE AHHH ; - ;

lol we all know I'll be back tomorrow with a new dragon fml

Now I have a single wildclaw welp;;

Also; If anyone's willing to exchange treasure/gems for TBT/Collectibles please tell me ; w ;

I NEED an Autumn Breeze /sobs

Last edited:
Still wasting my life in the training grounds. I probably won't go for the Riot of Rot because I don't have good dergs.

It is your choice, but I highly recommend going after holiday things!
They become really big investments later on.

It is your choice, but I highly recommend going after holiday things!
They become really big investments later on.

Oh yeah, definitely. I've been seeing last year items (Specifically Plague Sprite.) going around for at least 300k or more. This year the familiar looks real snazzy and I'm sure people will be wanting to get their hands on one who didn't get one.

Man, only a few days left, and I still need to get the emblem and the bear, maybe extra things to sell. Guess it's time to start grinding eue.

I HAVE A FRUIT PAIR AND AN ICE PAIR MY LIFE IS COMPLETE AHHH ; - ;

lol we all know I'll be back tomorrow with a new dragon fml

Now I have a single wildclaw welp;;

Also; If anyone's willing to exchange treasure/gems for TBT/Collectibles please tell me ; w ;

I NEED an Autumn Breeze /sobs

I'm wondering what the conversion rate would be.

On that note, they sold at least 8500 Breeze's a few days ago.

I'm wondering what the conversion rate would be.

On that note, they sold at least 8500 Breeze's a few days ago.

Yesss finally got a breeze

I just checked the TBT marketplace, and it looks like things are going at 100 TBT for 20k?

Last edited:
ayyy if anyone wants to trade my tbt for your treasure/gems/items pls PM me
i need dat sweet treasure i'm obsessed

in other news i just got the night sky wing silks for my baby yue and shE LOOKS SO PRETTY HELP I WANT TO HUG HER IN REAL LIFE WHY MUST I FALL IN LOVE WITH DIGITAL THINGS I WANT DRAGONS IN REAL LIFE

ayyy if anyone wants to trade my tbt for your treasure/gems/items pls PM me
i need dat sweet treasure i'm obsessed

in other news i just got the night sky wing silks for my baby yue and shE LOOKS SO PRETTY HELP I WANT TO HUG HER IN REAL LIFE WHY MUST I FALL IN LOVE WITH DIGITAL THINGS I WANT DRAGONS IN REAL LIFE

Why do I always get jealous of other people's dergs? RRRGHH

THE SECOND TO LAST ONE
AHHHHH
AUBSEIGSJWA

>W< Right?!? It's so q. I already have way too many skydancers though :<

Feel free to shoot me a crossroads if you really want em. I'm willing to let them go for just about anything as long as they go to a nice lair~

Ew, wrong colored babies. Tsk tsk, I expected better from my derg. >;o

I kinda' like the autumn wings, though.

Got some super interesting dragons from this unusual pair~ Thinking of selling the two skydancers. Let me know if you're interested :>

gorgeous babes! ahhh wow ~w~
id really love the first skydancer, but i actually have zero money lmfao, those lair exps kill me... what would you like for him?
can i send you a derg for exalting? qvq you can decline if you dont feel like exalting anything

Last edited:
Back