• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I already bought the Graveyard Guardian T.T I'm going to try to get all the festival items.

And is there a specific area you grind to get the shrooms in Coli? Or is just totally random?

ahhh well perhaps they picked "less gorey" ones for people like me who cant even handle THIS... i mean i get that its supposed to be disgusting, but its a total turn-off for me. i guess thats why im not part of the plague flight. ): i was really hoping for more "spooky" stuff rather than gorey stuff, but i understand TmT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already bought the Graveyard Guardian T.T I'm going to try to get all the festival items.

And is there a specific area you grind to get the shrooms in Coli? Or is just totally random?

there will be a specific area w the highest droprate, but i have not looked at the thread yet. i will get back to you in a moment.

Last edited:

Farm in the Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Forgotten Cave, Harpy’s Roost and the Mire. Those are the best places to encounter Neutral and Plague monsters.

ahhh well perhaps they picked "less gorey" ones for people like me who cant even handle THIS... i mean i get that its supposed to be disgusting, but its a total turn-off for me. i guess thats why im not part of the plague flight. ): i was really hoping for more "spooky" stuff rather than gorey stuff, but i understand TmT

- - - Post Merge - - -

there will be a specific area w the highest droprate, but i have not looked at the thread yet. i will get back to you in a moment.

Yeah, that makes sense. They're not horrible, though, and I think they're pretty well done, so I'm cool with them. I think I'll be selling most of them, though. Along with every other thing I get from RoR, lol.

Since I really don't enjoy the Coli that much, I'm just gonna gather.

omfg maybe i should grind coli i need dem shrooms yo

The more I look at the skins, the more tame they become. I'm not disappointed with them, but none of the accents I liked were there. The breeds are kind of limited, also. Other than that, the only thing I really like is the familiar. Looks snazzy.

I was hoping that
tumblr_nd3b71hZOf1t0v77ao4_400.png
or
G7cGNKu.png
would win. There's a few others that I really like (see: Vaccine), but oh well.

Since I really don't enjoy the Coli that much, I'm just gonna gather.

omfg maybe i should grind coli i need dem shrooms yo

Yeah. I gave up grinding and I'm just gonna' gather tomorrow. I usually get 20 or so with my turns and just grind in the coli for a few minutes to get the rest I need to trade in.

Last edited:
The more I look at the skins, the more tame they become. I'm not disappointed with them, but none of the accents I liked were there. The breeds are kind of limited, also. Other than that, the only thing I really like is the familiar. Looks snazzy.

I was hoping that
or
G7cGNKu.png

Yeah. I gave up grinding and I'm just gonna' gather tomorrow. I usually get 20 or so with my turns and just grind in the coli for a few minutes to get the rest I need to trade in.

NO NO NOPE @ THJE FIRST ONE, NO, NO THANK YOU, GOD NO OH My GOD HOW TERRIFYING
second one is just barely tolerable
ITT: nikki is a gigantic baby about everything

NO NO NOPE @ THJE FIRST ONE, NO, NO THANK YOU, GOD NO OH My GOD HOW TERRIFYING
second one is just barely tolerable
ITT: nikki is a gigantic baby about everything

wOW THEYRE ACTUALLY SELLING THE SKINS THAT I WANTED TO WIN YES

**** riot of rot im saving now

By the way, this is Vaccine - the one I wanted to win. I'm pretty sure they didn't enter some of them because people were complaining how the entries were triggering (???).
tumblr_ncu6k9izvv1sc8dm0o6_400.png

Last edited:
Yeah, many complained as some entries triggered things.

I mean, our nests have skulls and spiked petruding it, our deity is the actual plague, and we live in a wasteland with skulls and bones surrounding it. I'm not really sure which entries were 'triggering'.

Other than that, I'm planning on selling my mushrooms to get some treasure, after I get the emblem. I think they go for 8000 or so?

Last edited:
ughhh

so much stuff to get ; 0 ;
I have an essay to write idc
i'll do it tonight while silently sobbing

I was hoping that
or
G7cGNKu.png

Oh wow, those are pretty cool - where cna I see all the other entries?

& I've grinded Coli for about an hour, I got a chest with a skin + 10 schrooms. Not sure if it's worth it tbh T.T

Oh wow, those are pretty cool - where cna I see all the other entries?

& I've grinded Coli for about an hour, I got a chest with a skin + 10 schrooms. Not sure if it's worth it tbh T.T

Here's the submission thread: here

Yeah, I'll possible grind tomorrow, but for now I'm just really impatient. I'm just collecting shrooms to sell and to get an emblem basically. :/

wOW THEYRE ACTUALLY SELLING THE SKINS THAT I WANTED TO WIN YES

**** riot of rot im saving now

By the way, this is Vaccine - the one I wanted to win. I'm pretty sure they didn't enter some of them because people were complaining how the entries were triggering (???).
tumblr_ncu6k9izvv1sc8dm0o6_400.png

of course, they usually do

@ the skin;
leaves forever
Nope, nope, n o p e
THIS IS WHY I DID NOT GO PLAGUE

looking at the thread, so far i actually like Mother's Caress for wildclaws.
plagueflight warpaint as well for wildclaws... IM SEEING A PATTERN HERE

Last edited:
of course, they usually do

@ the skin;
leaves forever
Nope, nope, n o p e
THIS IS WHY I DID NOT GO PLAGUE

Lol actually I thought they'd just kinda disappear for some reason??

Look, he wants to give you a hug! <3 Isn't he just adorable?

Lol actually I thought they'd just kinda disappear for some reason??

Look, he wants to give you a hug! <3 Isn't he just adorable?

oh no, if people show interest they WILL sell them, for example:

my darling sexy morris's accent was ACTUALLY from the lightning festival! :) i saw it in the thread and fell in LOVE! it didnt win, but i asked if the person would sell them, and they did!! <3333 so all you gotta do is ask~ or check the shops :>

wow ribcrack for female wildclaws is sexy too.. MY GOD I LIKE ALL THESE WILDCLAW ACCENTS,,,

Last edited:
hhh i want a chest so bad but all im getting is shrooms (not complaining, i want that stuff too)

hhh i want a chest so bad but all im getting is shrooms (not complaining, i want that stuff too)

if you get the chest w the wildclaw accent i will buy it (i think, depending on how much it is)
that actually goes for everyone lol
WTF >TRIES TO SAVE UP FOR LAIR EXPANSION
>INSTEAD SPENDS MONEY
cries

Back