• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I'm sitting at 600k treasure and I haven't felt this poor since when I started the site. This event has completely changed my view on moneys.

Drama Rising said:
I’ve found 2 nocturne eggs on my second account, and none yet on my main.

Uh are multiple accounts allowed?

Last edited:
i sold 2 eggs and a circuit gene. im at 1.6m ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i sold my other egg it would be 2 m i mean lol

debating buying arcane

also i support the gathering thing too

i got 19 at level 15
BF got 41 level 3?

I'm sitting at 600k treasure and I haven't felt this poor since when I started the site. This event has completely changed my view on moneys.
Uh are multiple accounts allowed?

Well uh, the second part of the confession kinda answers that question .-.

I’ve found 2 nocturne eggs on my second account, and none yet on my main. I’ve opened upwards of 250 chests on my main, whilst on my second I’ve only opened the chests found through gathering-about 80. Probably just rng being weird but it’s very frustrating because I sent the first egg through yesterday but i really dont want to risk sending a second so soon…..ah well, if I keep hold of it for later it’ll go up in value anyway. probably. i hate this event.
inb4 thats illegal i know :D I know it is but it’s still so fun u should try it

people be so lucky.
wkv9gOa.png

"Your meat and seafood storages are depleted. 8 dragons went hungry."

ITS NOT MY FAULT MY DRAGONS ARE PICKYYYYYY

people be so lucky.
wkv9gOa.png

I want to rob that persons Hoard.
I MEAN MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Like how do they even get 1,000 chests? HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THAT. ;-;

Last edited:
Good luck^^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

*helps Cuppycakez raid the hoard* I mean ahem everyone move along here.
I accept you as my partner in crime! Dum dum dum, singing Christmas music nothing to read here. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just had to post this one because it's so pretty. :D

Back