• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Nate, how did you get the familiar images in your sig? psst...may or may not be oversized

Nate, how did you get the familiar images in your sig? psst...may or may not be oversized

I just found the pictures ( By buying them first, but you don't have to ), uploaded to imgur, and put them into my sig. The bears on the bottom I put together so it wouldn't be over the image limit and I'm gonna have to do that with the rest at one point or another.psst... may or may not care bout size

only quality

Last edited:
I wonder if it is worth saving some chests for the last few days. Certainly not raising treasure as quickly as the past 2 days.

Omg, they're going to make such cute babies.

ZmaEaGr.png

Debating to buy facet for my Coatl

sometimes i forget that we own brothers rippp

he's gonna breed with my Noct girl too .o.

facet/shimmer seems to have similar worth right now tho with nocturnes but I might be wrong??

/screams I NEED A SCROLL FOR THIS GIRL OMG

SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THIS ****
dragonpic2.php.jpg

WHY AM I SO POOR D':

Stina how many chests have u opened wtf
gimme ur luck pls ilu

300-400?

5 eggs 1 scroll :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also anyone have the lava bear the mimic. I have extra voltspire and extra chest familiar

300-400?

5 eggs 1 scroll :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also anyone have the lava bear the mimic. I have extra voltspire and extra chest familiar

Stina open all my chests for me from now on pls i need ur goddess powers

Back