• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

i also scatter-scrolled my progen (what was i thinking when i chose her colours omg)

6xRkKGs.png

one day

Woah i am lucky today! 2 eggs in total, 4 over all, 3 babs for me and 1 for tokayseye!
Heres the new cutie girl!

Woah i am lucky today! 2 eggs in total, 4 over all, 3 babs for me and 1 for tokayseye!

Woahh, cool! I've yet to get an egg either, but I'm assuming I missed my chance lol xD

& Pretttttyyyy mulberry boy! I'm sure someone will take an interest in him<3

I only got 5 chests today... They lowered the rates...

Such Monochrome babies when they can breed

AAAHHHHHHHH THANKYOU

9071790_350.png

I'm actually really happy with the colors it has, it reminds me of a character from one of my favorite games:

blue_kid_yoshi_by_cbmchris-d4c74qh.png

Ahhh... Thank you so much! :D

Yay, I'm prob getting a nocturne! Would anyone be interested if I raffled of hatchlings? It would be 2-3 gems a ticket so I can get a pretty mate(possibly a crystal facet if lots of people enter) ? There'd be a couple of chances to get a hatchie(1st place, AND 2nd&3rd or something) any interest?

Back