• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Ouch I got 50 messages of expired auctions of chests priced at 3400t, it really has gone down.

Yay, I'm prob getting a nocturne! Would anyone be interested if I raffled of hatchlings? It would be 2-3 gems a ticket so I can get a pretty mate(possibly a crystal facet if lots of people enter) ? There'd be a couple of chances to get a hatchie(1st place, AND 2nd&3rd or something) any interest?

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys I have 3 noc scrolls now :')

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys I have 3 noc scrolls now :')

Congrats! Who're you gonna' use em' on? :b

why do i always choose the genes and apparel to buy that cost 20-60k a piece

someone named one of my hatchlings FlaminHotCheetos :')

Last edited:
I'm not using them on any lol. Hoping they become more wanted later on and help me get a Light Sprite. After this I'm done with familiars for a loooong time. Well I want the other rare ones but am not going to actively hunt them like I am with sprites.

I'm kind of getting into gene-ing. It's addicting for sure

Woah Stina...... 3 SCROLLS YOUR SO LUCKYYYY. I'd hoard one for a couple months and then sell it...it should be worth a lot then I would think.

found another egg! sold it for 700g, one more egg and i'll have my hands on a crystal gene for my newest nocturne bab~

Back